Nuclearus Benchmark v2

Associate
Verbal:

The highest X2 from XS Forums Thread:
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showpost.php?p=2420174&postcount=328

if you take his score, divide by his cpu freq and multiply by my freq... he would score in theory 8332, he would need, again in theory 3243 mhz for 8500 points - and hes running ddr2 @ 550 4-4-4 O.o

Abit AX8 is my board, it tops out arround 273mhz fsb, can feed upto 1.775 reported (speedfan/uGuru) v-core (under load) and 3.2v to ram
more than enough to kill things very very dead.

i think you can beet with a good chip in your setup about 3.3ghz should do it, i dont think i can get much more than 3180 from my cpu, even with ice.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Just update mine only a small gain but every little counts :D

sweet.jpg

Permabanned
I know its bad but Ive only got an x2 amd at the moment. Going to try and get a better score at 2805MHz and 1t RAM. Below is at 2806MHz and 1t RAM set...if I go any higher I get less points for some reason but its at stock volts. Benchmarked at 2846 and it got about 250 points lower than at the below speed!

2000800091942458166_rs.jpg

edit: beat my old points and the second place x2 athlon guy, just...never going to beat first place x2 guy mind.

Last edited:
Soldato
Thought i'd give it a blast on my Core Duo T2500 :D
Quite respectable i think considering i can't overclock the thing :mad::eek:

sorry you had to enter that as a pentium m - i've added 2 more options to the cpu list -

intel yonah core duo
intel yonah core solo

i couldn't be bothered to list all the models :o anyway, i've edited your entry, you don't need to do anything. :)

(i'm not the thread starter though, you'll have to wait for milanochris to update the first post with your score)

@milanochris, i've created a new page

http://www.marc2003.ukfsn.org/ocuk/index.php

which shows recent submissions so it's easier to see when the posts need updating. the nuclearus bit will always show the last 5 submissions. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom