NUCLEARUS BENCHMARK :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Street said:
Well I'm finally back up and running with my new board after this test killed my P5B! Here are my results from my P5B...

I haven't got around to overclocking with this new P35 board yet but hopefully it should be just as good! :D

Time to challenge for the best dual core.. Without destroying my board this time!

please tell us how that p35 goes, im randy for another upgrade and the board might be it, cheers bro.

Soldato
MisterT said:
please tell us how that p35 goes, im randy for another upgrade and the board might be it, cheers bro.

So far it seems just as stable as my P5B if not more.. Took me a while to figure out the BIOS. Didn't find it as easy to work with as the Asus BIOS. However, I now need a lot less volts on my CPU to reach the same overclock!

Before I had to run 1.475v at least to reach 3.6GHz. Now I am running at 1.4v to reach it. Haven't tried to push it yet.. Going to wait till the weekend before I try and kill this board. :)

Associate
Street said:
So far it seems just as stable as my P5B if not more.. Took me a while to figure out the BIOS. Didn't find it as easy to work with as the Asus BIOS. However, I now need a lot less volts on my CPU to reach the same overclock!

Before I had to run 1.475v at least to reach 3.6GHz. Now I am running at 1.4v to reach it. Haven't tried to push it yet.. Going to wait till the weekend before I try and kill this board. :)

lol yeah might as well get some normal'ish use out of it before frying it :) sure itll be ok ;) keep us informed m8 , thanks

Suspended
Here's mine but how accurate is this test? It doesn't even read the CPU speed properly as you can see from my screeny. The Cpu-z speed is the same as reported in the bios and every other program i have.

[edit] ignore that, i just updated from F10bios to F12 and now nuclearis gives the same readings as cpu-z etc :p

nuclearis.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom