NUCLEARUS BENCHMARK :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
11960af9.jpg

3.8 :)

Associate
awwww i think 3.83 was a bit much for it, reset 1/2 way through and now the smaller XP running raptor wont boot.i.e. not picked up in bootable disks bit in bios.....oops :) i can still read it in vista on my 150 raptor tho....strange

think ill call it a night ><

Last edited:
Permabanned
MisterT said:
awwww i think 3.83 was a bit much for it, reset 1/2 way through and now the smaller XP running raptor wont boot.i.e. not picked up in bootable disks bit in bios.....oops :) i can still read it in vista on my 150 raptor tho....strange

think ill call it a night ><

Good going mate.

Man of Honour
It aint at 4.6ghz m8 its at 4.108ghz (on an 8x multi instead of 9x so nuclearus reads it as 4.6 but cpu-z shows correct speed).

This is on water with 1.6v (see sig).

That make me No1 in the dualies? :D

Associate
w3bbo said:
It aint at 4.6ghz m8 its at 4.108ghz (on an 8x multi instead of 9x so nuclearus reads it as 4.6 but cpu-z shows correct speed).

spoze it does :) damn that means im back down to 3rd b4 its even updated me to 2nd , lol damn you :) fastest 6420 though i suppose :)

Associate
OP
w3bbo said:
congrats m8

Amonlym said:
on the main list, the cpu below mine should be above... i know amd = win and all, but fairs fair :)
lol, sssshhht ;)
MisterT said:
spoze it does :) damn that means im back down to 3rd b4 its even updated me to 2nd , lol damn you :)
unlucky bud..next time you move up I won't update for a fortnight ;)

_______
thanx for all submissions
UPDATED

Last edited:
Associate
OP
MisterT said:
+ my vista performance thing went up 0.1 on cpu :D 5.8(new cpu score),5.9,5.9,5.9
Klassic....:)

Greenboi said:
Yay, thats as far as i could get my 6300 to go... so i think ill leave it there :)

I reckon you can safely say you're getting a nice little bit of free performance there from stock mate......congrats :) Nice one.

UPDATED

Last edited:
Associate
SOLDNER-MOFO64 said:
Klassic....:)

I reckon you can safely say you're getting a nice little bit of free performance there from stock mate......congrats :) Nice one.

UPDATED

Yeah! Thanks man, im made up with the performance i got out of this thing considering how cheap it was when i got it (£117), made it that far with an Arctic Freezer 7 pro, too :D

Thanks again for updating mine :)

Associate
OP
Greenboi said:
Yeah! Thanks man, im made up with the performance i got out of this thing considering how cheap it was when i got it (£117), made it that far with an Arctic Freezer 7 pro, too :D

Thanks again for updating mine :)

Yeah, I love the price drops you get these days. I'm just holding out 'till I can get a 2GB kit of DDR1200 for 7quid..then I'm 'avin them lol

No worries dude. That's what overclocking is for....FREE POWER :D

edit : Forgot to add
Muhahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaa

Last edited:
Permabanned
w3bbo said:

But im the top for Air cooling tho...lol

Gonna have another bash later see if i can beat yours. ;)

Associate
xtr3eme said:
But im the top for Air cooling tho...lol

Gonna have another bash later see if i can beat yours. ;)

how hots that bad boy run at 4ghz on air??? quite impressive for air, you got an air con blowing on it? :p ambient temp?

Permabanned
MisterT said:
how hots that bad boy run at 4ghz on air??? quite impressive for air, you got an air con blowing on it? :p ambient temp?

Its around 43c idle using core temp with my Thermalright Ultra 120 with 1.5v i think... im gonna lap my cpu and cooler tonight sometime so that might take the temps down a little.

These B stepping Conroe's get very toasty tho.

Oh and the ambient is very warm...and no aircon. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom