Nurburgring May 2006 Details

Work are being a pain and i have no money so its not looking good. I have a £1500 insurance bill come september

hmm nurburgring or Racing Puma :p

Sam said:
Work are being a pain and i have no money so its not looking good. I have a £1500 insurance bill come september

hmm nurburgring or Racing Puma :p

we are in april!!! september !??!?! :eek: :( :confused:

Firestar, I take it your hotel is the top left red circle? In which case what on earth is the other circle, as Haus Ringblick and Pistenklaus are nowhere near there, they're where the blue circle is here:

Map.jpg

According to Autoroute the bottom of your two red circles is you two and we are indeed where the blue circle is, so you're not that far out at all really.

To give you some idea, the entrance to the 'ring is about where the bottom right corner of the "L93" above the blue circle is.

EDIT: Looking at the map in Autoroute, you'd almost be better off in Quiddelbach if you can find any space there. It's almost within staggering distance of Nurburg :)

Last edited:
Vertigo1 said:
So what cars are you lot bringing then? Hopefully we'll get something to slot in between the M5 and the tractors this time :D

I aint got a tractor no more ;) Also in bewteen jobs, so no company car but hey loads of money in reserve :p

If i don't go wild and buy something between now and then, i'll be coming in my Rover Vitesse. :D

Back
Top Bottom