Nurburgring May 2006 Details

Just got back from the Ring, went for 3 days.

Was the most awesome weekend of my life! Highlight being taken around the track in a 968CS ;)

Could only manage the 1 steak mind you, but that was due to lack of funds :p

Woohoo, the more the merrier, welcome on board lads! :D

Details so far...

Dates
Tom, Andy, myself and Dave will be going out on May 24th and returning on Mon 29th. Sam & Ian (tis Ian I think) are coming out a day or two later and also returning on Monday.

Ferry
Tom, Andy and myself are all booked on the P&O ferry out from Dover at 10.50am on the 24th and the return one from Calais at 16:55 on the 29th. Not sure what Dave's doing yet and Sam & Ian are making their own way over.

Accomodation
We're all booked in at Haus Ringblick for the five nights, not sure if they'll have any space available now so you may have to try elsewhere. The main hotel there is called the Pistenklaus am Tiergarten and is where we eat "the steaks" in the evening. They may well have rooms available but will be more expensive. There are other places to stay but I don't know them myself.

Vertigo1 said:
Woohoo, the more the merrier, welcome on board lads! :D

Details so far...

Dates
Tom, Andy, myself and Dave will be going out on May 24th and returning on Mon 29th. Sam & Ian (tis Ian I think) are coming out a day or two later and also returning on Monday.

Ferry
Tom, Andy and myself are all booked on the P&O ferry out from Dover at 10.50am on the 24th and the return one from Calais at 16:55 on the 29th. Not sure what Dave's doing yet and Sam & Ian are making their own way over.

Accomodation
We're all booked in at Haus Ringblick for the five nights, not sure if they'll have any space available now so you may have to try elsewhere. The main hotel there is called the Pistenklaus am Tiergarten and is where we eat "the steaks" in the evening. They may well have rooms available but will be more expensive. There are other places to stay but I don't know them myself.

Cheers Fella, sent an e-mail to the Haus Ringblick late yeterday hope they have some free space, if not the Pistenklaus am Tiergarten (Which is just over the road?) will be my next port of call.

Had a chat with Ian last night about ferry crossings etc so soon as i know the hotel situation me and el will book he ferry :)

Mark

Firestar_3x said:
El, let us know when you have booked the days off, also send us your works e-mail address so i can update you on the booking, firestar_3x at hotmail dot com (case you don't hae access to your msn :)

I can access MSN at work, i'm IT, i bypass all proxies and/or port blocking ;)

I'm handing in my holiday form now!

Vertigo1 said:
Yep, literally on the opposite side of the road, about a 10 second stagger door to door.

Cheers fella, good job and all, just hope the road aint busy come 2am ;)

Dangerous said:
So 2 more eejits to watch me eat 7 steaks :D

Welcome to the darkside :cool:

Ahaha we will see, tbh i think you plan is to get us all that wasted we can't remeber how many steaks you have actully eaten sooooo will just hae to take you word for it, you've been busted boyo! :p

Firestar_3x said:
Ahaha we will see, tbh i think you plan is to get us all that wasted we can't remeber how many steaks you have actully eaten sooooo will just hae to take you word for it, you've been busted boyo! :p

Nah we get all wasted anyways - I cant afford to waste gut space with beer so dont actually drink much. :o

Back
Top Bottom