Nurburgring May 2006 Details

Just been to the local MX 5 specilist, my disks and pads (front and rear) turned up yesterday so they are all getting fitted on monday :)

£250 for the parts and £90 for the fitting, just need to run out and get some good quality castrol dot 5 fluid so i do boil it on the ring :)

Yea its a cruel world, £30 and hour labour, two hours to do since its the fronts and backs, then fluid flush, brakes and clutch, i was going to do it myself but its raining this weekend and its basically the last chance i have!

our ferry is about 10am, but if we turned up earlier i am sure they wouldnt stop us getting on the earlier one. that way you wouldnt have to wait so long.

Dangerous said:
It will be worth the wait! The laughs I've had driving out there with Mr Powers almost comes close to the Ring its self!

do we turn off here or do we swerve back on to the autobahn - that is the question...

..every ******* exit! :p

TomO said:
our ferry is about 10am, but if we turned up earlier i am sure they wouldnt stop us getting on the earlier one. that way you wouldnt have to wait so long.
How much earlier are you talking about? Alright for you, Andy and I have to get up early :(

Could give it a try I spose, although since we're on the cheap crossing they could ask for the difference to go on an earlier one. Wasn't that much difference though was it? £50 versus £35 or sommat like that.

Vertigo1 said:
How much earlier are you talking about? Alright for you, Andy and I have to get up early :(

Could give it a try I spose, although since we're on the cheap crossing they could ask for the difference to go on an earlier one. Wasn't that much difference though was it? £50 versus £35 or sommat like that.

I do, though to pass this I shall go down early I think cba with early starts!

TomO said:
do we turn off here or do we swerve back on to the autobahn - that is the question...

..every ******* exit! :p
I gave up on them last time when the satnav said one way and they went the other at the last second. Beat them both there though :p

Back
Top Bottom