• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

So with everyone onboard with DLSS/FSR and FG,looks like if you want to slight decrease reflection quality there is a good performance jump. But yes I know its not "native" path tracing anymore! :cry:
Actually it *is* (sorta), just with one less bounce - that mod will get you most of the visual impact of RT Overdrive with a decent performance uplift. You could actually go the other way and add more bounces but then you'd reduce even the 4090 to its knees.

Yeah I don't know why anyone turns motion blur on in any game. I've yet to see a single game where motion blur enhances the game. Same with chromatic aberration and lens distortion options.

These are the settings I always turn off immediately on every game.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't know why anyone turns motion blur on in any game. I've yet to see a single game where motion blur enhances the game. Same with chromatic aberration and lens distortion options.

These are the settings I always turn off immediately on every game.

I have always turned it off along side with a bunch of others that imo make image quality worse.

Looks like modders have entered the fray:

So with everyone onboard with DLSS/FSR and FG,looks like if you want to slight decrease reflection quality there is a good performance jump. But yes I know its not "native" path tracing anymore! :cry:
Hmm, reduce even more the ray bouncing when is already low. That impacts more than reflections.

Buy 1 4090, get a Free ARC:

Sell the 4090, keep the ARC!

feel-me-think-about-it.gif

Let’s start the graphics card week with today’s review of an RTX 4070 from Palit and an information that I also got confirmed in the meantime: NVIDIA will stop supplying its board partners for a few weeks. In the previous news, there was usually explicit talk about the GeForce RTX 4070, which is now also the case for the GeForce RTX 4080 in a similar form. This doesn’t mean that NVIDIA might stop making chips, but that board partners are complaining that there are too many cards both in the channel and in factories.

Found out something interesting today, Don't enable ReBar and it's accompanying options in Nvidia Profile Inspector as it can lose you performance in various games, Cause instability and graphical anomalies.
More info? I've only seen it enabled for a handful of games via inspector where people have identified a performance gain!

Reactions: TNA
I don't really like this guy but there are a number of points in this video that are spot on. The entire 4000 series (except for the 4090) is just a waste of space.

Last edited:
I don't really like this guy but there are a number of points in this video that are spot on. The entire 4000 series (except for the 4090) is just a waste of space.

Will be very interesting to see what Nvidia do for next gen cards. They need to understand that they cannot milk everyone. Not everyone can be milked or have any milk to begin with :cry:

Leave the milking to the 4080 Ti, 4090 and 4090 Ti. The rest of the cards need to be priced properly!

Nvidia are probably thinking these poor sales are purely due to the ecomony. But no, a big portion of it is due to their silly pricing.

Back
Top Bottom