• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

I do like milk!

%E0%A4%A8%E0%A4%AE%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%87-gifkaro.gif

Will be very interesting to see what Nvidia do for next gen cards. They need to understand that they cannot milk everyone. Not everyone can be milked or have any milk to begin with :cry:

Leave the milking to the 4080 Ti, 4090 and 4090 Ti. The rest of the cards need to be priced properly!

Nvidia are probably thinking these poor sales are purely due to the ecomony. But no, a big portion of it is due to their silly pricing.

Indeed!!
I am not sure what NVIDIA is thinking, but the fact that they are decreasing production is a very bad sign. It either means that they think it is down to the economy, or they are going to just force higher prices on us whether we like it or not.

Indeed!!
I am not sure what NVIDIA is thinking, but the fact that they are decreasing production is a very bad sign. It either means that they think it is down to the economy, or they are going to just force higher prices on us whether we like it or not.

The Apple model of sales. They stop reporting figures sales a few years ago and AFAIK slowly started increasing prices.

I don't really like this guy but there are a number of points in this video that are spot on. The entire 4000 series (except for the 4090) is just a waste of space.

You only have to read the comments from these influencers now. Everybody is waking up to them sucking at value. All nvidia need to do is lower the prices, simple.

You only have to read the comments from these influencers now. Everybody is waking up to them sucking at value. All nvidia need to do is lower the prices, simple.

I noticed with the RTX4070 launch they even sent cards to smaller reviewer channels which hadn't received cards before. Makes you wonder whether they already knew it was a hard sell.

It really is. A lot of the Vegan foods are made from plant materials which are also used to make animal feed and other products,yet for some reason costs more than animal derived products in the UK. I noticed abroad similar products cost far less,which is what they should be in the first place!
Interestingly when there has been a run on food products guess which ones were left on the shelves? Sound similar to what's going on with GPU's?

Interestingly when there has been a run on food products guess which ones were left on the shelves? Sound similar to what's going on with GPU's?

I have no issue with Vegan/Vegetarian alternatives but it is clear they are taking the mickey with pricing in the UK. Like I said in other countries,some of the same products are vastly cheaper...because they are far cheaper to make than animal derived ones and Vegetarian diets(almost Vegan ones) have been common in some countries for 100s of years.

As usual if you push enough marketing through social media you an get people to pay through the nose for things! :(

Last edited:
Real milk is subsidised. It's price is one of the key indicators a consumer will use to judge the value of a supermarket. Cheap milk = cheap shopping in our heads. It's almost always sold at a loss to get shoppers in and shopping.

Back
Top Bottom