• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Associate
We should be seeing it in Cyberpunk via an update soon :p

Do you play any other game or only this?

Man of Honour
Do you play any other game or only this?
I've completed it long ago with 211 hours clocked.

N2Zo9Gv.png

I expect we'll see about 1fps average improvement if that lol

If anything, it will speed up the response time of the rays to rendering latency which is shown as the particle shimmering currently where the rays don't update as quick as you would naturally expect resulting in that shimmery effect at a pixel level on areas of bounced reflection/illumination (shiny ground texture etc). I don't think the fps needs improving further at the upper end of hardware, we are already at 100fps+ with path tracing when using FG, or 60fps+ when using DLSS 2 only.

Associate

N2Zo9Gv.png

If anything, it will speed up the response time of the rays to rendering latency which is shown as the particle shimmering currently where the rays don't update as quick as you would naturally expect resulting in that shimmery effect at a pixel level on areas of bounced reflection/illumination (shiny ground texture etc). I don't think the fps needs improving further at the upper end of hardware, we are already at 100fps+ with path tracing when using FG, or 60fps+ when using DLSS 2 only.

Doesn't really answer my question, do you still play it?

It's the way a number of people keep banging on about a game that released some time ago.

If it was a gaas then I can understand.

Man of Honour
Yes I do still play it, I don't see why this matters though one single bit in relation to the ccntext of the discussion in the thread. It's played just to doss about, in the same way people still play GTA 5 just to have a bit of fun exploring and everything. What is wrong with people mentioning games released a few years ago? The games are still relevant and even more so now since Cyberpunk is imminently due a major DLC with new engine updates as part of the base game anyway.

It's also the only game on the market to utilise nearly all modern game engine technologies that isn't an Unreal Engine game, so makes it more relevant still to keep talking about.

I have no idea what "gaas" is.

Last edited:
Soldato

N2Zo9Gv.png

Since it's not at least 4k 60ps NATIVE on at least a 4080, then there's always room for performance :D

Last edited:
Associate
Last edited:
Associate
I was looking into buying 4070ti but don't know what to choose between gainward panther, manli gallardo, inno 3d x3, pny verto triple fan.. All cost the same and I wanna coolest, most silent gpu that i can get..

Soldato
Well, finally caved and had a 4070 FE arrive today. About half the size of the 2070 it replaced!

It's small and quiet and thus far has run everything I was previously seeing around 50fps locked at 120. Price didn't make me feel like I'd been rogered, good upgrade. Just updating MSFS to enjoy some DLSS3.

Soldato
I was looking into buying 4070ti but don't know what to choose between gainward panther, manli gallardo, inno 3d x3, pny verto triple fan.. All cost the same and I wanna coolest, most silent gpu that i can get..
What's your gaming resolution?
If is rather closer to 4k than 1080p or even 4k, I'd rather save more money and go with a 4080 (assuming it fits in your case and you have a decent power supply).

I have the the "basic" non OC version that boosts higher than that OC version and is pretty silent.

Guru3d has a review of the OC version

The graphics card turns down the fans in passive mode, thus in desktop idle situations. We'll halt the listing charts when a card is passive in IDLE mode. They don't make noise. Under stress, the card sits in a ~34 DBa range; you can questionably silently hear the card under load. Overall these remain to be impressive results for a product of this calibre and TGP.

Soldato
Associate
Dude there is no freaking way that I will pay anything more than 850e for gpu,last time i spit serious money was for 3080ti fe,and It was mining craze and I used it for mining .. I wanna gpu with lower TDP . I returned 7900xt due to beeing heat generator and noisy..

Back
Top Bottom