• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Lets see how much the AIBs want, 850w min PSU, and 3 connectors, 450w card power.

£1600-1800 works for me in my head (though I admit my head is broken).

That said i wanna see benchmarks and real reviews, been waiting over 2 years now and at these prices they aint going to be a shortage.
Cant wait for the usual YouTubers to tell me it's a waste of money.
I've highlighted in bold the bit thats correct. How is 1600 to 1800 for a GPU valid? You have to be ******* mental and want the downfall of pc gaming to support this ****.

im-out.jpg

Cost of living crisis and an X8 series card is 1.2K.
giphy.png

Last edited:
Glad I'm sticking with my 3080 Ti this gen.

This pricing is madness, especially in the midst of a worldwide economic disaster.

I'll wait and see what the 5 series brings, hopefully (not gonna hold my breath) more realistic pricing.

Interesting stuff about Skyne...Omniverse though.

lets be honest Cyberpunk is only good for about 2 mins, it looks beautiful but boring and the bad coding is why it's heavy on the GPU. Cyberpunk was a massive promise that under-delivered however Metro Exodus Enhanced on RTX is amazing
My thoughts on this game ,reminds me of when crisis came out and how amazing it looked but utterly shallow and boring the game was .

Back
Top Bottom