• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia 5000 series rumoured release is 2025

That's because the 5090 uses dlss 5.5. It's so good at producing fake frames you don't actually need a GPU.

But then, where is the 5090 at? Are you saying it's so good at frame generation it's actually framing itself out of existence, as such, freeing up an additional PCI-E slot for other peripherals? Perhaps it should be called the QTX 5090

Last edited:
Yup, par for the course with these 'leak' *******. More often than not they basically spam every single possibility in terms of vram, performance, price etc, then claim they were right and ignore 99% of the crap they spouted which was totally wrong.

How they get any kind of audience is beyond me, plenty of gullible ******* out there I suppose.
You think people that watch him or other speculators take his word as the gospel truth? It's just a podcast most are not even paying full attention and people generally like speculating about things they find exciting.

Nobody cares if he is right or not apart from the haters.

You think people that watch him or other speculators take his word as the gospel truth? I
Yes, I've seen people spout his bs on other tech sites like it's gospel truth. He's the same as a lot of these 'leakers', throw enough **** at a wall and eventually some will stick.

Back
Top Bottom