• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia 5000 series rumoured release is 2025

An educated guess is one thing, but he'll post several completely different takes within a short space of time.

Then you get Grim continuing to watch it and posting the crap here. But to be fair you even have places like TPU posting the rubbish now for clicks. Why miss out I suppose?

Way I see it is we won't know what's what until a month or so before it is out.

That's an entirely static scene which is why it looks what it does. Like if you shot that tree trunk, unlike Crysis, it won't collapse and fall over into pieces for example. Bullet hole decals won't remain in car paintwork, and reflections aren't hardware ray traced either. It's as good as photogrammetry gets, but it's not the interactive experience that UE5 has promoted.

You can't even shoot out shop window glass out on the street or whip out your gun when not actively in combat!

It looks stunning and i don't think there is any reason not to have physics like that in photo realistic graphics, physics are separate from graphics, its code.

Last edited:
And then if one of them gets even a little bit close, he'll claim he was right all along. :rolleyes:

Yup, par for the course with these 'leak' *******. More often than not they basically spam every single possibility in terms of vram, performance, price etc, then claim they were right and ignore 99% of the crap they spouted which was totally wrong.

How they get any kind of audience is beyond me, plenty of gullible ******* out there I suppose.

Last edited:
Is that MLID? Yeah he does that..... i remember him predicting the Intel ARC GPU performance, in a single 3 hour long video he claimed equivalent to RTX 3060, RTX 3060Ti, RTX 3070 and RTX 3070Ti.

When they came out he claimed to have been right. :D
When you look at the specs for Arc with die sizes and transistor count the cards should be performing at that level if the software was on point.

Rdna4 rumours are wilding out, it's the rdna3 cope all over again

one of these "leaks" channels which I'm not gonna bother linking to is claiming the 8900xtx will be 300% to 400% faster than the 7900xtx. They make this claim because they claim thanks to MCM chiplets the 8900xtx will have nearly 50000 shader cores

Last edited:

one of these "leaks" channels which I'm not gonna bother linking to is claiming the 8900xtx will be 300% to 400% faster than the 7900xtx. They make this claim because they claim thanks to MCM chiplets the 8900xtx will have nearly 50000 shader cores

If it smells like pish.....etc

Given that they’re actually putting some effort into ML compute now, at least for the next CPU gen, I wouldn’t be surprised to see those % on their marketing slides for ML performance - although 400% of nothing isn’t impressive :D

Pretty much set on getting a new Nvidia GPU in 2025, but maybe AMD will surprise us.

RTX5000 coming Q4 2024

So October to November next year then, Not really new news, MLID really needs to find a new hobby.

Last edited:
Voices in my head told me this.

e28b20e843c0045c076bcc1fd9fc5c64414edee99801782c2b9537a42a92fd84.png

Back
Top Bottom