• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia 5000 series rumoured release is 2025

That's generally my approach especially in PC, but TNA goes in for the alpha at times and then I get FOMO.

This happened on like a handful of games or something. You make it sound like my name is mrk!

Only game I have on pre-order right now is Tekken 8 and the reason for that is they were not tekken a **** with launch pricing. Got it for under £35 which is the sweet spot imo.

Actually just remembered. Also got STALKER 2 for £26 :D

I did not grab Mortal Kombat 1 on launch as they wanted like £45 or something. Waited a couple of months and got it for £31 instead :)

I have also refused paying £50 for Baldurs Gate 3. They will get my money once it is £35 or under. That is another game that keeps getting hundreds of fixes all the time so works out better this way.

Apart from the above I will grab the HFW if it is £35 on launch and that's it.

Somehow callisto protocol still hasn't dropped in price?! Another game supposely fixed and well optimised now.

Humble bundle is when I play that one. Mainly for the graphics as the rest sounds a bit **** :D

Will it run GTA VI?

4090 might if you enable DLSS 3. But really you will want DLSS 4 to have a good experience. Shame. Mrk will need to upgrade :p:D:)

It won’t. Not for the first year after launch at least, the optimization will be horrible and game won’t even launch on pc ( since it’s only on ps5, xbx x and s ).
After watched GTA VI first trailer then Rockstar Games confirmed it will release on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S in 2025.

Rockstar Games is repeat the same thing with GTA VI they did with GTA V.

Back in 2011, Rockstar Games probably used GTX 480 Quad SLi to created first GTA V trailer. When it released on 17 Sept 2013 it had horrible optimisation on both PS3 and Xbox 360, they cant ran GTA V smoothly at 30fps, people reported it ran at far less than 30fps with shutterings and missing textures and city textures because PS3 had tiny 256MB VRAM and Xbox 360 had tiny 512MB VRAM. 1 year later on 18 Nov 2014 they released GTA V for PS4 and Xbox One with better optimisation at 30fps and 2 years later on 14 April 2015 they released GTA V for PC with best optimisation at 60fps.

Rockstar Games probably used dual RTX 4090s with Nvidia RTX Path Tracing, DLSS 3.5, ReSTIR GI, Ray Reconstruction and ACE to created first trailer. When it will release in 2025 on PS5, PS5 Pro and Xbox Series X/S, I dont think it will able to match first trailer quality without Nvidia superior GPU and AI technlogies. I think it will downgraded heavily like Watch Dogs E3 2012 tech demo vs 2014 release. I think GTA VI will have horrible optimisation in 2025 for PS5, PS5 Pro and Xbox Series X/S then it will have better optimisation for PS6 and Xbox Next in 2026 and then in 2027 GTA VI will release on PC with best optimisation for RTX 6000 series with DLSS 5.

STALKER 2 will be the first game to use Nvidia ACE to created lots of lifelike AI NPCs.

RTX5000 coming Q4 2024

What?! Thought it was 2025!

RTX5000 coming Q4 2024

Look at the source, Moore's law is dead so will be absolute BS as per usual :cry: I wish that gys channel would get banned already.

Reactions: TNA
RTX5000 coming Q4 2024

Not sure if serious... Did you read the link? It is based of the MLID story you posted about recently which you yourself ripped to shreds.

Not sure if you just enjoy posting links for likes or just a bit special :cry:

Last edited:
Look at the source, Moore's law is dead so will be absolute BS as per usual :cry: I wish that gys channel would get banned already.

Ha. You beat me to it. Why do people people post crap like this as fact here? Guy just takes educated guesses. If he had sources worth a damn he would not be getting things wrong so often.

If top dog from RDNA4 lineup can't beat 7900XTX then 5090 will get GB203 with 256bit bus and 32Gb/s 3GB Micron GDDR7.

My wild prediction

GB202 216SM 384bit 1536GB/s

Quadro Blackwell 72GB 212SM
Titan Blackwell 36GB 192SM

GB203 128SM 256bit 1024GB/s (5090 24GB)
micron-plany-2024-2025-2026.jpg

Bonus
b5b550b1956d22254bf74e1c05259672d5e89fc01aae5bc58162932226701296.jpg

Ha. You beat me to it. Why do people people post crap like this as fact here? Guy just takes educated guesses. If he had sources worth a damn he would not be getting things wrong so often.

An educated guess is one thing, but he'll post several completely different takes within a short space of time.

Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom