• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA ‘Ampere’ 8nm Graphics Cards

rtx-pre.jpg

Just seen this. What the hell, are those temps on the 3080 real?!

Maybe with the fans cranked waaaay up. Remember NVIDIA done that with the 1080 showing it at 2ghz and 65c, conveniently forgetting to mention the fan was running full tilt. Obviously not nvidia but the 2080ti is also suspiciously low temp wise as well.

Also:

Disclaimer: These benchmark statistics are based on the information released by NVIDIA during the launch and are not the actual ones.

I will really be annoyed if I don't get a 3080 on the 17th and they're out of stock for months or something..

Will just make me buy the 3090.. which I would have done initially but decided against it for now.
Just seen this. Temps look solid.

States in the description: " These benchmark statistics are based on the information released by NVIDIA during the launch and are not the actual ones. The real benchmarks are to be released on Sep 14, 2020. This is created for users who are looking for benchmarks before the actual release so that they have some idea what to expect and watch something in the meantime. This is not hurt anyone's emotions."

So seems unlikely.

Just seen this. Temps look solid.

"Disclaimer: These benchmark statistics are based on the information released by NVIDIA during the launch and are not the actual ones. The real benchmarks are to be released on Sep 14, 2020. This is created for users who are looking for benchmarks before the actual release so that they have some idea what to expect and watch something in the meantime. This is not hurt anyone's emotions."

clickbait. seems like.

Wouldn't expect much stock of these, anytime evga put out either an aio card, or a standalone aio cooler they're like hens teeth. It's like one semi conscious, drugged up employee is making them and churning out one a week.

I looked at AIO 2080Ti’s but didn’t get one in the end.

Do they typically OC more than on air? Or is it just an effort to reduce noise?

Clearly they won’t cool as well as a CLC.

"Disclaimer: These benchmark statistics are based on the information released by NVIDIA during the launch and are not the actual ones. The real benchmarks are to be released on Sep 14, 2020. This is created for users who are looking for benchmarks before the actual release so that they have some idea what to expect and watch something in the meantime. This is not hurt anyone's emotions."

clickbait. seems like.

Apparent GPU temps are the second numbers down - seems far too good to be true though... I guess time will tell

I looked at AIO 2080Ti’s but didn’t get one in the end.

Do they typically OC more than on air? Or is it just an effort to reduce noise?

Clearly they won’t cool as well as a CLC.

I had one on my titanxp, noise and clockability are improved, was able to get it over 2ghz and it mainly stuck around that speed. On the stock cooler it was noisy and would throttle pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom