• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia - Anti-Competitive, Anti-Consumer, Anti-Technology

Permabanned
But you very obviously do care.
I dont care I'm ready for new NV gpu alrd :D
gpu_lube.jpg

Said it before said it again. After RAJA's lies i dont care what AMD will produce. If I will need to for out 1200 quid for next TI so be it.

Last edited:
Associate
The real fake news here is you Samwell.

I was never made aware of any allowance to respond to pcper there whether in text or video format. Given that video is my format you'd think that would have been the fairest course anyway. FYI, my response video was never monetized.

There was a big discussion about whether you should be allowed to do it at that time. But i haven't known your response video wasn't monetized. That's at least something good.

I'm banned on one subreddit, /r/hardware.

Let me show you the real reason why - https://imgur.com/gallery/K2KFW

That moderator there, dylan522p, is an Intel shareholder, who incidentally was happy to post all of my anti-AMD videos on /r/hardware - https://www.reddit.com/r/hardware/comments/6wawnz/something_is_wrong_at_amd_radeon/

Him and one other AMD-hating mod called "an_angry_moose" took a really democratic vote to ban me from their subreddit when only those 2 were online.

Got any more FUD I can demolish while showing who the real culprits are?

And why did people downvote you? Because in many vids there's been just too few facts. Actually wccftech is baned there for the same reason. /r/hardware is a place at least trying to keep some quality without too much speculation or fanboyposts.
As the mod said, it's been discussed a few times. Doesn't seem to me like only a bad mod and why should this particular mod even support you by posting your vids? Makes no sense to me.

Maybe all this has also something to do with your behaviour and the behaviour of your community, which you inspired: https://imgur.com/npf7nw4

Soldato
gpu_lube.jpg

Said it before said it again. After RAJA's lies i dont care what AMD will produce. If I will need to for out 1200 quid for next TI so be it.
So I assume no new Intel or Apple products either?

Also as he is not at AMD anymore there shouldn't be any issue there either? He has been at a few big tech companies.

Edit!!

So did JHH - he worked at AMD until he was 30.

Last edited:
Soldato
No you are saying it's AMD forum bias spinning it into a good thing when-it's the polar opposite, you are now trying to spin it along the lines of:

Exactly, he's the only one spouting the above.
My complaint, based on your theoretical example is that if it can perform like a 980 why wasn't it from the start? Why do I have to wait 18 months? Why is that a good thing?
Why are they hiding the performance from me for 18 months? Why is this a good thing?
It's not sudden got better hardware that makes it match a 980, it's always had that otherwise it could never have it.
That's what I'm saying is bias, that because it's AMD you say you'd rather have the performance after 18 months rather than the performance at the start. It's good you get the performance eventually but why wouldn't you prefer to have it at the start rather than after 18 months?

Permabanned
So I assume no new Intel or Apple products either?

Also as he is not at AMD anymore there shouldn't be any issue there either? He has been at a few big tech companies.

Edit!!

So did JHH - he worked at AMD until he was 30.
Ye he left and started Delivering.
Cant blame person aka Raja for how AMD handles theirs lies and marketing
Jensen is like thats what we got thats how much faster it is open up wallets.

Nope I wont buy Intel till they start soldering again Apple i will never ever buy cause no jailbrake no more.
If AMD drops solder I'm back on whatever delivers most fps in games 6+ cores ofc.

I'n the end Ill just buy fastest thing on the market. And I'm sure NAVI wont be it.
On CPU side Zen3 looks interesting. If amd can pull off 8-12 cores at 4.5 will be another binned chip for me next year :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Ye he left and started Delivering.
Cant blame person aka Raja for how AMD handles theirs lies and marketing
Jensen is like thats what we got thats how much faster it is open up wallets.

Nope I wont buy Intel till they start soldering again Apple i will never ever buy cause no jailbrake no more.
If AMD drops solder I'm back on whatever delivers most fps in games 6+ cores ofc.
Yet AdoredTV said Vega would be GTX1080 level performance months before its release. All the leaks hinted at it. Most of the hype is because enthusiasts do it themselves and are stupid. I remember with Polaris many of us said it would be at most R9 390 series level performance as even AMD hinted it would be and people on forums hyped it to be a GTX980TI since clickbait sites invented beast mode cards,even when well known Chinese forums confirmed performance weeks before.

On the Nvidia side I remember all the hype about the FX and Fermi and all the backlash against them on forums.

Samsung did the same - hyped its new CPU cores and because of software issues they were no better than older ones. Looked good on paper though but it didn't pan out.

Its why I won't buy any computer hardware until there are reviews out.

Permabanned
Yet AdoredTV said Vega would be GTX1080 level performance months before its release. All the leaks hinted at it. Most of the hype is because enthusiasts do it themselves and are stupid. I remember with Polaris many of us said it would be at most R9 390 series level performance as even AMD hinted it would be and people on forums hyped it to be a GTX980TI since clickbait sites invented beast mode cards,even when well known Chinese forums confirmed performance weeks before.

On the Nvidia side I remember all the hype about the FX and Fermi and all the backlash against them on forums. Its why I won't buy any computer hardware until there are reviews out.
both NV and AMD are worth eachother. ATI should have never been purchased by AMD.
It ****** GPU market and CPU market.
No AMD cant even glue together descent high end gpu for 3 years now.....

Remember that crap when liquid cooled PRO vega got tested in games and AMD said dont worry Gaming one will be faster ?? ye right LOL

Soldato
My complaint, based on your theoretical example is that if it can perform like a 980 why wasn't it from the start? Why do I have to wait 18 months? Why is that a good thing?
Why are they hiding the performance from me for 18 months? Why is this a good thing?
It's not sudden got better hardware that makes it match a 980, it's always had that otherwise it could never have it.
That's what I'm saying is bias, that because it's AMD you say you'd rather have the performance after 18 months rather than the performance at the start. It's good you get the performance eventually but why wouldn't you prefer to have it at the start rather than after 18 months?

Because it was at the same price point of the slower card, I also said I'd take it be it Nv or AMD increased performance, you are the one implying I'd take it 'just' because it's AMD, no wonder you are totally lost on the topic and keep trying and trying to rescue your rotten choice of AMD forum bias excuses, because everyone would take free performance and give it plaudits regardless from Nv/AMD unless they really don't like the vendor or enjoy lighting the touchpaper.
You are trying to suggest a £450 290 went head to head with a £300 970 and didn't get to the £450 performance for 18 months, it didn't happen, if it did then no one in their right mind would be saying anything but it's rubbish.

Enough of the trolling!

Soldato
Whilst everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just can't bring myself to watch this guy any longer. He drivels on and on and bores the crap outta me. Oh well, each to his/her own.

Why is it BS? I find it tiresome you making a profit from your dull vids!

Not sure me posting in this: NVidia - Anti competitive - Anti Consumer and Anti technology thread is getting on everyone's nerves? The title was good enough for me to not bother watching it in truth and like I said, everyone is entitled to their opinion (which you seem to feel I am not) and I stand by mine. Sorry (not sorry) if you don't like my comments but getting all hot and bothered won't help any.

This is how you've always reacted to negative information about nVidia. You don't seem to be able to see the difference between "hating" and the truth that nVidia is just an awful company.

You always become "bored" when faced with the facts on how your favourite company chooses to conduct business.

It really seems to make you uncomfortable and squirm.

Soldato
both NV and AMD are worth eachother. ATI should have never been purchased by AMD.
It ****** GPU market and CPU market.
No AMD cant even glue together descent high end gpu for 3 years now.....

Remember that crap when liquid cooled PRO vega got tested in games and AMD said dont worry Gaming one will be faster ?? ye right LOL

The future of the market is APU's. AMD buying a graphics company was a very smart move.

Do you remember fat fake fermi guy? That was enough to put people off Nvidia.

Soldato
There was a big discussion about whether you should be allowed to do it at that time. But i haven't known your response video wasn't monetized. That's at least something good.

And why did people downvote you? Because in many vids there's been just too few facts. Actually wccftech is baned there for the same reason. /r/hardware is a place at least trying to keep some quality without too much speculation or fanboyposts.
As the mod said, it's been discussed a few times. Doesn't seem to me like only a bad mod and why should this particular mod even support you by posting your vids? Makes no sense to me.

Maybe all this has also something to do with your behaviour and the behaviour of your community, which you inspired: https://imgur.com/npf7nw4
Don't act like downvoting is representative of any meaningful metric. People downvote people based on seeing information they don't like.

Downvotes don't change the reality of a situation in the slightest. You might as well be stating that popular belief denotes truth.

Soldato
I don't think anyone really cares. nVidia could **** on my cornflakes and I'd still buy their cards. Why ? Because I know I may be part of a community that may trigger pro-AMD people into making hilarious videos like yours.
Surely you've got better things in your life to be doing than this? It's uncomfortable how pro-nVidia you are.

Associate

People downvote videos and articles for all sorts of reasons because believe it or not, reddit also has people like you, Gregster and some others in this thread. Not everybody is able to see the truth - or even cares - and some people who have other "interests" would rather everybody was kept in the dark.

Did you notice what he said though? He said that the video would go to -20 before being voted back up to +20 - https://imgur.com/gallery/K2KFW

And checking my video threads there it was clear that there was a planned brigade as soon as they were launched, by maybe a handful of people and their many sock puppets. Not only that but they'd openly admit that they didn't watch the video and encourage others to downvote and report the post. Remind you of some other behaviour you've seen around....here?

Of course as soon as reasonable people watched the videos, they started to get voted back up to the top of the front page...at which point the moderators there (who have conflict of interest) decided that they should be banned instead.

It's quite clear from your other posts that not very much can make sense in your world Samwell. He personally posted my videos that were Anti-AMD, before voting with one other to ban my videos when I launched the anti-Intel one. Can you think of why say...an Intel shareholder would do that? Does it make sense to you yet?

Last edited:
Soldato

It's weird that your point of contention is that Raja lied. Given nVidia is know to be quite big liars. Why are you fixating on AMD when nVidia had been coming out with big lies for years?

Or are you gonna go into denial about it?

Permabanned
It's weird that your point of contention is that Raja lied. Given nVidia is know to be quite big liars. Why are you fixating on AMD when nVidia had been coming out with big lies for years?

Or are you gonna go into denial about it?
No burt amd did it IN MY ******* FACE

And then they dared to lie taht drivers will fix performance.
One is not better than other in this GPU game but You know what ?? NVIDIA delivers performance AMD delivers slides.

If it takes me 2 years of saving for GPU so be it at lest Ill have what I want.

@jigger
APU's ? If You dont remember this ******** is what put AMD's gpu's in position it's in. I think it was 2009 or 2010 when they said discrete gpus are thing of the past and APU's way forward and moved away cash from R&D eeven found You a graph
nvda-rd_large.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom