• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia - Anti-Competitive, Anti-Consumer, Anti-Technology

Permabanned
I'm with you on the Poor Volta thing, but this ^^^^ image was nothing to do with AMD, it was made by an AMD fanboy, or a troll, i can't remember which or for what reason, but it transpired it was not AMD's.
cant remember had 980Ti after FuryX insert sad face so nott looked at the low/mid range cards anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Permabanned
Woooooooooooooosh. :D
I for One like wasting time on Yours videos brings me back memories.
I like how You hate em all.
It's like Jim Sterling
'I love video games... Thats why I HATE THEM SO MUCH'

In hardware version. They are all greedy ******************************************************************************************************************************************************* friends of no customer just want all our money.

AMD and their's' 'FREE' games that came with Vega that actually bumped cards price more than if you gotten card monitor and games separate. BEST DEAL EVA :D

Last edited:
Permabanned
Edited with equivalent of what i think of them. Thios was Short version.
I should upload some of my full of hate and abuse phone calls I do to insurance compannies.
Called them 2 times a day every day for 2 month's.
You dont want to meet me when I'm in my Angry state. Last year took guys side window out with my left fist in hes crappy corsa cause he almost ran me over on tarffic lights. He was lucky he ran away.... And thats why I'm on meds all the time sometimes they dont cut it.

Last edited:
Soldato
I never understood the abuse Jim Sterling gets - he made some good observations about companies not regulating loot boxes properly and Steam not regulating its own platform properly,because he was worried governments and regulators would step in,and probably be very heavy handed. Now what he said is happening and the people who were abusing him are now quiet. The same goes with Mac from WAB - criticised The Witcher 3 for certain aspects of its combat,and people on Reddit started making hate groups against him,and he took the video down.

Permabanned
I never understood the abuse Jim Sterling gets - he made some good observations about companies not regulating loot boxes properly and Steam not regulating its own platform properly,because he was worried governments and regulators would step in,and probably be very heavy handed. Now what he said is happening and the people who were abusing him are now quiet. The same goes with Mac from WAB - criticised The Witcher 3 for certain aspects of its combat,and people on Reddit started making hate groups against him,and he took the video down.
When I get hate I always invite someone for a 'Meeting' In Nottingham and have a go at me in person Maybe id get my ass destroyed so be it. Had head stitched 3 times used to some sort of damage. Been Cut in hospital TWICE this year. And if someone is to lazy can always give me hes address if its not to far I be Glad to to pay a pacification visit. So far all of the bailed :(
They are all STRONG behind theirs monitors. Sad poor keyboard Warriors.
If i dont like something I take Action . Was renting room to a chap few months ago told him once dont close window in holway cause wall is not insulated and mold will grow. Told him second time.
I come back from work window is closed again
so I sorted situation out Permamently

okno.jpg

Long story short. You dont like something ?? Do something about it and dont just sit whining on forums about it !!! Like that will do anything LOL

Soldato
When I get hate I always invite someone for a 'Meeting' In Nottingham and have a go at me in person Maybe id get my ass destroyed so be it. Had head stitched 3 times used to some sort of damage. Been Cut in hospital TWICE this year. And if someone is to lazy can always give me hes address if its not to far I be Glad to to pay a pacification visit. So far all of the bailed :(
They are all STRONG behind theirs monitors. Sad poor keyboard Warriors.
If i dont like something I take Action . Was renting room to a chap few months ago told him once dont close window in holway cause wall is not insulated and mold will grow. Told him second time.
I come back from work window is closed again
so I sorted situation out Permamently

okno.jpg

Long story short. You dont like something ?? Do something about it and dont just sit whining on forums about it !!! Like that will do anything LOL

Are you like 12? If not, then what the hell is the matter with you? that you think beating the crap out of someone is the way to solve problems?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
1060 now 3% faster than the 580.

They are pretty much the same, depends on what game you play as each game seems to favour one or the other. As Steve concluded, would get the cheaper one.

In my opinion if both the same price I would get the 580 as it has more ram and have longer legs as a result. Also might have better driver support into the future.

Back
Top Bottom