• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia App - the new replacement for the Legacy Nvidia Control Panel,Geforce Experience and RTX Experience

Some nice updates!

Performance tuning feature, looks nice but I'll probably stick with my golden undervolt over this.

Same, undervolt on MSI Afterburner is far too easy to swap to something else right now.

Didn't shadowplay already have the option of HVEC recording? or this app rather, I would never recommend anyone recording with h.264, would have been better if they compared HVEC with AV1.

Some nice updates!

Performance tuning feature, looks nice but I'll probably stick with my golden undervolt over this.

The actual big news imo is GeForce app users as of today will be able to claim a 3 months gamepass subscription for free

I also hope the overlay in the next update is more reliable because a few times I've noticed it stops reading the live GPU usage, clocks and temperature at random properly so it stays at a frozen number even if you turn the overlay off and back on again. Never had that issue with other overlays or the GeForce Experience one, can't remember if the older GeForce Experience read the CPU temp but I'd like to see that as well as CPU clock speed, they read the CPU usage so surely it can't be hard to add that.

I'd love it if they could add as much as what rtss does and give us the ability to monitor what we want as this would get me to remove afterburner because the nvidia overlay works even in games that block certain overlays like Destiny 2 due to the anticheat.

Last edited:
I recently added a triple screen setup to my pc and so have to go into Nvidia's software to set up surround and then turn it off once done, its a faff, unintuitive and laggy. I hope this new software sorts all that out

MPC-BE has supported RTX SR and HDR for a while now :p

H43x1lW.png

Superior as a media player than VLC too :)

Wait....whut?? Might have to stick my 3060ti/1070 back in a spare system to claim that (unless I can use the 780ti that's already in my HTPC to claim it) :D

It looks like the PC needs to have a GTX1000 or newer to redeem

It looks like the PC needs to have a GTX1000 or newer to redeem
Cheers - Pretty sure either of the aforementioned cards will fit in there! Been meaning to swap the 780ti out anyway, 250w GPU just for a 1080p output makes little to no sense (although it's a blower and space at the bottom is a little limited so I'll have to see how it goes)

Back
Top Bottom