• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA BIG LAST PUSH (CRAZY SALE): INSANE PRICES ON 780Ti, 780, 770 & 760!! **

OcUK Staff
OP
And same goes for Z I take it? Was expecting them to crash soon

Z is a complete unknown, they need to do something as they hardly sell, but I don't think NV have many left at all, so guess not an issue for them and were selling 1-2 per month and have only six left so no major concern for us either. :)

Associate
The price could hit about £470 if supply improves but right now there is simply not enough stock to go round, but custom cards I reckon will all drop £15-£30 November/December time. :)

Thanks for the info, that's really handy :)

Just need to work out now if I want to jump on 2 of the deal tomorrow, or wait and see how the customer cards pan out in a month or two.

OcUK Staff
OP
Any reason that you suddenly are stocking a variety of Zotac cards whereas before you sold none?

We've come to a very nice arrangement with them, lots of 9xx series cards in stock and crazy deals on 7xx series. Plus the guy in charge of the UK is a good friend of mine back in the good old Leadtek days. :)

Caporegime
Many of you requested the chance to get a GTX 980 reference for £399 delivered! Well as you all know reference 980's are now end of life and the prices are shooting upwards everywhere. :(

Um, what. They have been out 3 weeks and they are EOL? :confused:

OcUK Staff
OP
Um, what. They have been out 3 weeks and they are EOL? :confused:

Reference cards are always EOL as NVIDIA no longer building them, now the board partners build them and use their own coolers. No different to any other launch.

Just like you can't buy a 780 or 780Ti reference now or for months.

Caporegime
They've built thousands of them so they'll be available for a while yet. You could get a reference 780 for months after release. Same as the 780ti.

Back
Top Bottom