• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia causes DX10.1 to be removed from Assassin's Creed?

Just running it now unpatched, 1680x1050, dx10, 3x MS so 4xAA, maybe its DX10.1 I dunno.

The first but when you get into the first area with people and houses I was getting between 40 and 70fps in that area if thats about right? Need to try it stock though was at 790/1100.

3 is 4xAA.

Just running it now unpatched, 1680x1050, dx10, 3x MS so 4xAA, maybe its DX10.1 I dunno.

http://www.tweakguides.com/AC_8.html

It says that 2 is 4aa here...am I missing something? So therefore 3 = 8aa?

Multisampling

This variable controls Multisampling Antialiasing (AA), and can be adjusted using the Multisampling setting as described in the In-Game Settings section. The main reason you would want to adjust this setting in the .ini file is if you don't have access to it in the in-game options because you've set a high resolution. A value of 0 for this variable = no AA, 1 = 2xAA, and 2 = 4xAA.

well after I've had a deeper look at the tweakguide it says that anything higher than 2 is ignored.

If there's an 'actual ' option of 3 on the main graphics options then it must be 8xaa.

Maybe someone else can help a bit more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom