• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia causes DX10.1 to be removed from Assassin's Creed?

Does AA work in Assassins Creed DX10? I set 4xAA in the CCC, running at 1680x1050 all high DX10 with the 4xAA set and it seemed ot be silky smooth but I dont know if AA was enabled.

Well if the dx10.1 is to be believed then it's working and it's dx10 how it should be.:) And I can't see why not to believe it.

http://www.directx.com/home.htm

Quote from link: 'Basically what I heard was that DX10.1 was what Microsoft wanted for Vista ship, but not all the major hardware vendors could get all the features in the current hardware generation.'

Last edited:
Thanks but 4xAA is not enough I want to try higher :(, why wont it let me I want I want I want :( In that room at first with 3xmultisampling at 1680x1050 all high in DX9 I was getting like 100+fps, I'll re install with not patching and see what I get in DX10.

Try sticking a 3 in the multisampling option may give you 8x. It says they have it set to 2/3 which is 4 so it may give you 8 with a 3 in the Assassin.ini file .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom