• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 680 NOW IN STOCK & AVAILABLE!!**

Hi there

Were down to approx our last 100 cards nows! We think they could all be sold out by end of today, if not certainly over the weekend.

P1150646.jpg

Waiting for the evga to come back in stock,probably look at new monitor before I order, any recommends for a 1080p?

BenQ XL2420T for sure! at least then your GTX680 will get full benefit too at that res.:)

My Zotac GTX680 should be here soon....probably try some overclocking on it though admittedly i am not that great at it lol.

Gibbo how does this compare to 7970 launch as they didn't sell out, was it just you had more 7970?

NVIDIA has sold better! We had more ATI stock to go round, but in fairness the NVIDIA cards we had a few hundred and by end of today likely to be sold out. Fantastic launch, the UK should have in total shifted approx 1000 cards in the first couple of days. NVIDIA shall be happy. :)

Gibbo, most of the specs for the GTX680 on the OCuk site claim

"Shader Clock: 2012MHz"

They don't have the "hot clocks" of the previous generation unless I'm mistaken. ;)

Back
Top Bottom