** NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 9xx SERIES NOW AVAILABLE INCLUDING OcUK REVIEW!! **

What brand is the OcUK GTX 980 using the Titan cooler? I read somewhere on here that you'll be getting your own custom GTX 970 cards in with Titan coolers too... Do you buy the boards and fit the Titan coolers yourselves? Or are they branded retail cards?

They are branded, not done by ourselves.

The Gigabyte 970 still says "pre-order"... with an ETA of today. Are they actually in stock yet? Any chance of them being in stock later today?

I'm actually looking to buy a complete system build using the System Configurator ("pro gamer midi tower"), want to do SLI with two Gigabyte 970s. I'm hoping that when the Gigabyte 970 is in stock it will be added to the System Configurators.

(If not I'll choose two MSI 970s and then phone in to change the order.)

Gigabyte apologise and unfortunately the second shipment got delayed due a typhoon in Taiwan. :(

They are trying to express ship the items to get here Friday, but realistically they will be here Monday.

So the score is.

Tomorrow we have:-
Asus 980 reference (Still in stock)
EVGA 980 SC
Gigabyte 980 Reference
OcUK 980 (Still in stock)
More MSI 970 Gaming (Still in stock)
More Palit 970 models (Still in stock)

Arriving Friday/Monday
Gigabyte 980 reference
Gigabyte 970 G1
MSI 980 reference
Inno3D 980 reference
More OcUK 980
Inno3D 970 OC
Galax 980
Galax 970 & 970 OC

So we have over 1000 more cards due in to us within the next 7 days. :)

Well well, I am shocked. I can see these have been flying off the shelves from everywhere that gets them. Great release from nVidia :)

What makes it even scarier!

We've done no E-shot to promote this launch yet, we've done no TODAY ONLY deals and they have no FREE games.

The success of this launch is beyond belief, we've just shipped over 1000 of the MSI 970 alone! That is one SKU! :eek:

how many MSI GTX980's are you expecting gibbo?

currently I have the gigabyte G1 pre-ordered, but if the msi comes in tomorrow would there be enough that i could changed my order? is it best to post in the customer support area? - if not i'm liking the earlier date on the G1 as well now, 3rd October is next week! :)

Nearly 200 gamers tomorrow, just shy of 50 pre-sold. :)
Get ordering! :D

To change you need to post in CS yes.

Any chance the gigabyte 970 g1 shipment arriving today? Or is it more likely next week?

Yes arriving today, left Castle Donnington at 07:30am, ETA with us is midday. :)

Arriving today we have:-
MSI 980
MSI 980 Gaming
Gigabyte 980
Gigabyte 970 G1 Gaming
Inno3D 980
Inno3D 970 OC

Back
Top Bottom