** NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 9xx SERIES NOW AVAILABLE INCLUDING OcUK REVIEW!! **

What are Asus playing at? The 970 strix was showing as ETA 3rd and now just shows as out of stock... :(

I'm not going to give in and go for the MSI as i can't stand dusty pcbs in my case that are a PITA to clean. Want a nice brushed alu top plate to compliment the Asus Ranger motherboard I'm going for. I'll just have to order the board and cpu and put my GTX280 in there for now :eek:.

They arrived early and sold out within hours.

Since making a fairly large order on the 30th, I've had to get in contact 3 times to change what 970 is included in the order, as each time you're site says 10+ are ready for dispatch, yet everyday the order is still stuck at "Printed in our warehouse" due to a lack of stock.

It doesn't bother me too much, but the guy I'm building the system is getting really impatient, especially after I told them how good OCUK was at getting things delivered for the next day.

Sorry for the rant, but please sort it out. I'd hate to have to cancel my order over this to go somewhere else.

The website is correct maybe it's your internet cache.

Maybe something else on the order was out of stock. What are the items on your order?

It's a possibility, but I've been referencing the site from different computers.
Anyway, the current order is now:

EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Superclock 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (04G-P4-1972-KR) £241.66 1 £241.66
Asus Z97 Pro Wifi-AC Intel Z97 (Socket 1150) DDR3 ATX Motherboard £124.99 1 £124.99
Corsair Carbide 540 High Airflow ATX Cube Case - Black (CC-9011030-WW) £82.46 1 £82.46
Crucial MX100 128GB SATA 2.5” 7mm SSD + 9.5mm Adapter (CT128MX100SSD1) £45.82 1 £45.82
Intel Pentium K Anniversary G3258 Socket LGA1150 Processor - OEM £41.66 1 £41.66

That 970 is in stock, got 15 of them so as long as all the other items you orders are there should be no issue. :)

Thanks a lot MR.Gibbo taking your free time to reply really appreciate it.

one more question answer tomorrow

if the the g1 gpu come in stock before the mx-4 will OC -UK ship the g1 gpu or will they wait for the mx-4 to arrive and than ship all together.

Wait and ship all together, so best to call sales if the G1 arrive to amend order.

HI there

970 G1 expected end of this week!
970/980 Asus Strix expected end of this week!
MSI 970 Gaming, end of this week!

Inno3D all models, end of this week!

We also have a large range of 980 in stock, Galax, Inno3D, Palit Jetstream, Zotac AMP Omegas and Extremes too. :)

Also many 970's in stock, check the website! :)

What about the EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0? You don't expect to have those on Friday? I just pre-ordered (saturday delivery) and am hoping to test it through the weekend.

Should get a small amount this week, so you'll be safe if pre ordered. EVGA are shipping very little at present unfortunately.

Thanks for reassuring me Gibbo. I want that thing ASAP, so if you'll have it before Friday, I hope OC will at least contact me regarding a sooner than expected dispatch. I only picked Saturday to make sure it arrives on the weekend, not after, not because I cannot collect the package during the week.

They won't contact you, Saturday delivery is a premium service so they'd never contact you thinking you might want it another day.

Customer service staff have no idea whether it's a hot item or not, so they will do as you instructed which is Saturday delivery, if you want something else you need to instruct them.

I don't believe you! I ordered mine Sunday night, it was shipped yesterday morning and I received it lunch time today. :D

The whole time the website stated pre-orders due 09/10/14 and it still does! :o

P.S. And I have it installed now running beautifully... :)

Your order was probably allocated, we have 40 in stock now but they are all assigned to customers orders.

I did, but whoever responded to my webnote said they don't expect it to arrive any earlier than Friday, and that my best bet is to stay with Saturday delivery. I guess I will be keeping my eye on the website and forums, and if I see those GPU's in stock, I'll ring them right away to send mine without any further delay. Gibbo, if you will get those in stock tommorow or the day after, please PM me if you can, so that I can I get in contact with them regarding the dispatch of this card.

You just need to keep your eyes open, pm function is disabled which is a good thing as I am good but not that good that I can be sending PM's to everyone too. :D

Order is still stuck, even after I called today and was told "well it all looks in stock, ill ask the warehouse manager about the hold up and give you a call back"

Of course no call back, no email no communication. Seriously what is going on? I honestly didn't expect this from OCUK.

Gibbo please can you look into this and get the ball rolling.

Email me
[email protected]

I'll forward to warehouse and ask what on earth is going on or if I see an issue with your order I'll post here tomorrow after I get your email.

Back
Top Bottom