** NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 9xx SERIES NOW AVAILABLE INCLUDING OcUK REVIEW!! **

OcUK Staff
OP
cant you track them.UPS is the carrier?

looks like they will be here tomorrow.

Tracking info not available yet, won't be here today for sure!

MSI IN STOCK NOW!
Asus Strix 980 and 970 showing delivery for tomorrow!
Gigabyte 970 G1 looking like tomorrow also.
Inno3D looking like today/tomorrow!

OcUK Staff
OP
gibbo if i order the gigabyte with Saturday delivery, but you guys get the stock on Saturday could i change the delivery to the free next day one instead (i got the amazon linked account)?

,cheers

Yes, so order with Sat delivery. If worse happens webnote or call our sales Saturday/Monday to change to regular next day.

OcUK Staff
OP
Loads of cards now in stock and arriving today we have:-
Asus Strix 970
Asus Strix 980
Asus ref 980
Inno3D 970 OC
Inno3D 970 Air Boss Ultra
Gigabyte 970 G1
Gigabyte 980 G1 (already in stock)
Zotac 980 Extreme (already in stock)

OcUK Staff
OP
Would it help to walk outside every 5 minutes to see if the courier with the 970 G1s has arrived, that usually works for me.

Yes I just did this and they are here, I shall go and book them in myself in the next 30 mins, I need a brew, being up since 5am working and also booking in many thousands of graphics cards this morning! :eek:

I am warn out, LOL!

OcUK Staff
OP
Gibbo, i know its not your remit but can you check with Damo/Stigbourne to see what is happening with my order?

My company tried to buy vouchers so i can get this for tomorrow but it has taken 2 days and still nothing.

I need....NEED to get this G1 ordered now if i stand any chance of a delivery tomorrow (Northern Ireland)

please help

Andy

I really don't understand our deliveries but I'd have thought next day to Ireland is impossible?

But G1 are here, I am going to walk to our warehouse in 10 mins and book them in myself.

OcUK Staff
OP
Seems odd that no-one keeps on making a small number of reference coolers or reference style ones. Theres always a demand for them, especially for mATX cases etc. And the letters look damn good :D

I've purchased about 1000 of the Inno3D ones, so we hope to at least still have some available into next month. :)

Back
Top Bottom