• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I come back here every now and then for the bants, I got my 3080 from here about 5 weeks ago (Ventus btw if anyone has any questions about feel free to message). But it is really interesting to see how it’s going and some stuff on here is genuinely funny :D

Glad you find other people frustration and misery amusing, we’re here to server ;)

Associate
Don't think you're going to be able to turn around a £300 profit lol. Profits seemingly mostly existing for 3080. Even yesterday the founders edition for 3070 and 3090 was readily available to buy for next day delivery for an absolute age. You didn't need to be fastest finger first to get one. You could rock up 10s of minutes later and still grab one of you wanted. If someone really really wanted one, they could've got one.
I didn't claim to be getting £300 profit. I was questioning selling something to a friend for £200 that he had just bought for 500 odd. Heck even trading my 3070 into CeX will get me profit at this point.

Soldato
I didn't claim to be getting £300 profit. I was questioning selling something to a friend for £200 that he had just bought for 500 odd. Heck even trading my 3070 into CeX will get me profit at this point.
Ah I see sorry read that comment out of context.

Yeah seems counter intuitive. I'm selling to my family at price paid :). I done the leg work finding and receiving them while they sit back stress free and relax and get one as I get one for them haha, think that's favour enough! Sister buying the 3080 strix I have on order arriving Thursday and cousin buying my 3080 TUF OC when my FE arrives on Monday.

Associate

@Gibbo So where is the card, card no 4 you checked in ?

oh and just to kick me in the teeth proper, here is where you bumped me back in the queue for someone else who got confirmation of the card being sent ( no grudge for the guy)

So tell me you have not truly scr*wed me over.

go on mate, tell me about this , explain it to an idiot like me, cause frankly i dont understand
@Gibbo morning. would like some answers please.

Associate
The term scalping is just used by jealous people who think they have a better reason to own something. The main reason for them is profit just like every other retailer. I was fortunate to get a 3070 on release day but once I get a 3080 I will be selling my 3070 for (hopefully) profit. I'm not wasteful. Losing £300 to a friend doesn't make you a good person. You just value that friendship more than you should.
arse!:eek:

Associate
anyways i had a celebratory zoot this morning cause the 3070 i ordered yesterday just arrived 2 minutes ago with no extra cost

I ordered one too but mines still awaiting picking, im really hoping im not gonna get screwed by them again, they've still got 800 of mine for a PNY card that showed as in stock on Wednesday night which they then emailed me about to say wont be available for weeks.

Back
Top Bottom