• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Man they are getting every Palit apart from the none OC 3080

PNY 3080 - Small amount
Asus 3090 Tuf - small amount
Asus 3090 Strix OC - small amount
KFA2 3090 - Small amount
Palit 3090 Gaming Pro & OC versions - small amount
Zotac 3090 - Very large amount

Asus 3080 Tuf OC - OK amount
Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC - OK amount
Gigabyte 3080 Vision OC - ok amount
Gigabyte 3080 Master - small amount
MSI Ventus 3080 3X - OK amount
Palit 3080 Gaming Pro OC - small amount
Zotac 3080 Trinity OC - OK amount

Asus 3070 dual - small amount
Asus 3070 Tuf OC - ok amount
Asus 3070 Strix - very small amount
Gigabyte 3070 Vision - OK amount
MSI 3070 Ventus 3X - Large amount
Palit 3070 Gaming Pro - Very large amount
Palit 3070 Gaming Pro OC - small amount
Palit 3070 gamerock - very small amount
Palit 3070 gamerock OC - very small amount

These should all arrive by end of next week.

Associate
are aorus 3080 xtremes really hard to get? seems like OC havent ever had any come in. if this keeps up i may have to get a zotac card instead

I saw some yesterday in 2 stores - one really well known brick and mortar chain had them online briefly, and one system builder that also sells components had some . Both were selling for £950 though which afaik puts them around the price of the upcoming 3080ti.

Associate
My fellow Overclockers!

We have cause to celebrate as I can confirm that the first hour of Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC orders on launch day have just been cleared!

Now I know we’re all looking for a rough time line on when to expect our precious commodities so if we extrapolate using only this information, some false assumptions, terrible math and even worse guesswork, each hour of orders on launch day takes approximately 7 weeks to clear, those that ordered right after midnight on the 18th should then be receiving their cards around the start of 2022, and if the same order rate as on launch was maintained throughout the next few weeks and fulfillment rates are stable for the next multiple decades, those that ordered roughly midday October 4th should have no worries playing all manner of retro titles such as the old classic Godfall or the retro game of the year, CD Projekt Red’s 57 year old Cyberpunk as they would be receiving their brand spanking new 3080 cards in.. You guessed it! 2077!

As we celebrate this great event let us all come together as one and hate on the one true enemy, uncertainty.

Let us cast our light on it’s darkness, let us share information on small deliveries in OK amounts, dreamy estimates and very small flames at MSI, let us dream the Hong Kong 3070’s into 3080’s, let us pester Asus regarding their non-OC stock, let us @Gibbo for the millionth time so he can answer the same questions over and over, or not at all, it doesn’t matter as long as we get a glimpse of the yellow Ferrari.
Let us make wild claims about stock here, and wilder claims about stock there.
But most of all, let us enjoy our time here on these forums, together in our struggle, having to play the worst game of all, real life, where our only input is the F5 button, let us be relentless in it’s use as it will never again be pressed upon with such fierce intent.

Good luck Overclockers and pray the dream becomes a meme.
you'll fit in here nicely! very good! :)

Associate
Well, I've decided to cancel, EVGA XC3 black, sadly the lack of information over the last 2 months has been the deciding issue, I was 83rd in the queue as of last friday

I haven't got a replacement to buy, but that's fine, I won't be shopping with OCUK again sadly, while I understand the issues with stock has been a worldwide problem, the information provided has been basic and downright poor comparatively to other companies, I think OCUK need to serious consider improving the way they manage information to customers or they may find themselves struggling to obtain customers

best of luck to others here

Associate
Well, I've decided to cancel, EVGA XC3 black, sadly the lack of information over the last 2 months has been the deciding issue, I was 83rd in the queue as of last friday

I haven't got a replacement to buy, but that's fine, I won't be shopping with OCUK again sadly, while I understand the issues with stock has been a worldwide problem, the information provided has been basic and downright poor comparatively to other companies, I think OCUK need to serious consider improving the way they manage information to customers or they may find themselves struggling to obtain customers

best of luck to others here

Well that puts me down to at least 211, it seems to be for this card there is about 15 people cancelling each week (relative to my position in the queue of course)

Associate
Hopefully we hear something this week (referring to Gibbo's post on Friday) with regards to EVGA numbers, I'm hoping we start getting SOME sort of movement on those soon because it's a bit silly now.
I hope so and I hate to moan but OC never should have put the EVGA cards up for sale. To be told that Exertis are sending an extremely small shipment of cards after 7 weeks of nothing is dissapointing to say the least.

Associate
I am beginning to think I have more chance of finding an MSI Trio 3080 in one of Aldi's product bins in with a wet suit, rug craft making kit and 18V Cordless Wet & Dry Vacuum than receive one from OC.
At the start I was thinking the same, but my queue number has been coming down quite a bit in the past few weeks

Back
Top Bottom