• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
No Gigabyte Eagle updates again. Last 2 shipments seems to have gone AWOL..
They did ship eventually but it just wasn't posted about on here and since queue update emails only go out on a Friday it confused the hell out of everyone watching for them!

Anyone else who was in the queue for any of the cards shipped yesterday not get a queue update? I have a 3080 eagle ordered but got no update
@Gibbo didnt get any updated queue position for gigabyte eagle oc after last nights shipment.
@Gibbo Didn't get any queue email after TUF Non-OC very small delivery dropped
They only go out on Fridays.

Associate
great zero 3080 STRIX OC cards

Yup, devastating. Still hoping for mine to be delivered with my Watch Dogs: Legion code before it expires at the end of this month (within the first 1000). Currently queue position: 45 and ordered on release day at 14:33. The sad part is other EU competitors have received double the amount needed for me to have the card from my starting position at 70+.

Associate
need a bit of advice, seeing how Zotac RTX 3080 TRINITY OC 10GB is getting better stock and the queue numbers on it seem much lower than other cards, do you think its worth change over to that? currently waiting for Asus Strix 3080 OC and queue position is 871
I received the non oc on Monday.
Very happy with it so far. I'd have no problem with buying the oc version

Associate
Good Morning Everyone!

First timer poster - No 22 in the queue for MSI Ventus 3080 3X OC

My question follows Gibbo's latest update when referring to 'MSI Ventus 3080 3X - OK amount', does this refer to the OC or non OC version. I presume its the OC version because I can't see that Overclockers sell the non OC version?

Any help would be appreciated.

Associate
@Giboo Can OCUK offer those of us on the cards that are pretty much nowhere to be seen an avenue to jump to other cards and maintain a similar queue without cancelling? It's ridiculous that the pot luck means that my Zotac 3080 non OC is nowhere to be seen. I know it's not OCUK's fault. I just feel salty that I've pre ordered a card that the manufacturer barely makes.

Associate
Got my MSI gaming x trio delivered- competitor, had two 3080s off them now and have both been ordered and fulfilled within a week (first one was a trinity OC a mate bribed me for after I got it in my rig XD). Done with this place, my next GPU will not be from OCUK.

After I get my CPU (new ryzen) I don't know if I will use them at all again. Will be checking to forums next time around to look at improvements in service

Don
@Giboo Can OCUK offer those of us on the cards that are pretty much nowhere to be seen an avenue to jump to other cards and maintain a similar queue without cancelling? It's ridiculous that the pot luck means that my Zotac 3080 non OC is nowhere to be seen. I know it's not OCUK's fault. I just feel salty that I've pre ordered a card that the manufacturer barely makes.

Why should I loose queue position because of the card you chose?

Back
Top Bottom