• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Man they are getting every Palit apart from the none OC 3080

Exactly how I feel too 3rd in line I just got this from Palit Global Twitter though after asking specifically about non OC

"We saw new shipment to the UK scheduled this Saturday. Welcome to contact our local partners! (SCAN, Overclockers, Ebuyers, or Amazon UK Palit Store)"

Fingers crossed for something soon

Associate
Think my heart sank a little with the most recent shipment update. Seemed to include every Palit iteration, other than the non-OC 3080 :( No idea what kind of atrocities we must’ve committed in a previous life :D

Associate
I hope so and I hate to moan but OC never should have put the EVGA cards up for sale. To be told that Exertis are sending an extremely small shipment of cards after 7 weeks of nothing is dissapointing to say the least.
I fully agree with you. "Extremely small" shipment just isn't good enough after this amount of time. Are Exertis also getting their stock from another distributor?! I've tried to be patient and I know I'll get my card eventually but it's testing me lol

Associate
Yes my queue update email was sent on Friday and it now shows as shipped on the site also.

Also I got both my Watch Dogs Legion code and GeForce Now code by email yesterday as well.

I'm happy to report that I too, as of this very moment, have received a shipping notification e-mail for one delicious Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC along with those bundled codes included on my order.

My worries seem to have been unfounded, perhaps they work down the queue when they know how many they have in stock, perhaps it's something else, but one thing is for certain! I don't have to care!

My watch has ended. Godspeed fellow queuees, your time will come!

Associate
Happy with today's update as Venti are coming in. I'm number 7 in the queue so even if this one shrinks from OK to Small I should be in.

Although this has all been mildly frustrating for me it's not been terrible. End of the day I got a 3080 at the price I wanted to pay which for me was the most important thing (cos I'm tight)

Associate
need a bit of advice, seeing how Zotac RTX 3080 TRINITY OC 10GB is getting better stock and the queue numbers on it seem much lower than other cards, do you think its worth change over to that? currently waiting for Asus Strix 3080 OC and queue position is 871

Associate
I'm happy to report that I too, as of this very moment, have received a shipping notification e-mail for one delicious Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC along with those bundled codes included on my order.

My worries seem to have been unfounded, perhaps they work down the queue when they know how many they have in stock, perhaps it's something else, but one thing is for certain! I don't have to care!

My watch has ended. Godspeed fellow queuees, your time will come!

Hopefully, enough will have shipped today to take me under 50th position (currently 53rd) meaning that the "OK" amount they're getting next week might have my card in it somewhere. It's getting closer now, after such a long wait I'll be glad to see the back of this nightmare

Back
Top Bottom