• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Do we get the feeling certain countries are getting a bigger supply than the UK on a weekly basis the supply across retailers is tiny probably less than 1000 per week in total

Associate
I was just incredibly lucky i believe. Clicked the link and added to basket instantly, then had 15 minute reservation on the basket.

Fingers crossed for you mate

Missed out :( you must have gotten there quick. I swear I was there around 30 seconds after the notification went out.

Last edited:
Associate
Annoying is not having any shipment since launch. I had to buy second gpu to be able to play anything.?£700 card cost me atm £1000. I need to check with PayPal how long I am covered in case I will not get anything. At this point anything can happen. I never seen in my life something like that. You are buying product that had official releases and have to wait in my case looks like at least half year? to get what I paid for.

Associate
yet again no news on non-oc TUFs. severely tempted to cancel even though im 27th in queue.

Did you guys not even get a queue update when a few shipped out on Monday?

Also for anyone who cares, the non-OC TUF and FE are pretty much identical silicon-wise and both max out at pretty much the exact same OC, hitting 2100mhz boost. TUF does run notably cooler though (69c vs 75c under load and 30c vs 46c idle... not sure how accurate that FE idle was though tbh it seems high.) I'm keeping the FE and the TUF is going to my friend, literally the only thing that decided it was already having the FE's waterblock on order (it'd only be an email to change it as the prices are the same too, but ah well it was SOMETHING to make me decide :p)

FE box does smudge hella easy though, basically just have to look at it and it gets a mark on it... guess that's why they're in a little bag when they ship :p
IMG_20201111_153644.jpg

Associate
Hello all,

Stock has arrived in to OCUK and should have started to be booked in yesterday and today, you should have seen some movement in the queues. Please see below what was shipped.

GV-N3070AORUS M-8GD = Low teens

GV-N3070EAGLE OC-8GD = High twenties

GV-N3070EAGLE-8GD = Low number

GV-N3070GAMING OC-8GD = Very high number

GV-N3070VISION OC-8GD = High twenties

GV-N3080AORUS M-10GD = Low thirties

GV-N3080EAGLE OC-10GD = Mid teens

GV-N3080EAGLE-10GD = Low number

GV-N3080GAMING OC-10GD = Very High number

GV-N3080VISION OC-10GD = High teens

GV-N3090AORUS M-24GD = Lowe number

GV-N3090AORUS X-24GD = Low number

GV-N3090EAGLE OC-24GD = Very low number

GV-N3090EAGLE-24GD = Low number

GV-N3090GAMING OC-24GD =Low twenties

GV-N3090VISION OC-24GD = Low number
Amazing News, so if I'm 30 in the Queue for a rtx 3080 gaming oc will I get it this week

Associate
Managed to snag another 3 3080 Xtremes for friends and family from a competitor today.

Can I be put in charge of stock for OCUK? I want a ferrari too.

Back
Top Bottom