• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I'm number 2 in the queue and I'm seriously considering getting a refund and trying my luck grabbing one from somewhere else, I can't imagine what it's like for people in the hundreds.
I’m 500 deep. My dreams of playing cyberpunk 2077 on a 3080 grow dimmer every day. If you want the strix don’t cancel I might be weeks but your second in line so your guaranteed one in the next delivery and the strix will be the hardest to get elsewhere when the stock does become available

Associate
What are you not understanding? You do not KNOW what happened to the cards so you cannot claim your theory to be fact!

Stop talking out of your arse.

Not once have I stuck up for OC, not once. Prove to me, with evidence (to be classed as factual), where I have stuck up for them?

Me saying they can do what they want is not sticking up for them, just stating facts ;)
I even in that post, which I'm sure you will dig up to try and use as proof, went on to say I disagree with it IF it was actually happening.

I think it is you who is talking out of someone else's arse.

Associate
£699 for a 3070???? ;););););) you'd have to be kinda special to pay that....

Honestly, what's going with pricing. I'd hold out for a 3080 FE card and save myself some money
Thats the main reason I'm so ****** at the whole situation I can cancel but then 3070 now more expensive then what I payed for a 3080 . They definitely having a laugh and mugging people off
And apparently not even allowed to type p I s s e d joke this lol

Back
Top Bottom