• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Just out of interest where did the asus representative go? Or he just came on this forum to give useless political statements? Maybe he can answer about the real situation of ASUS stock?

ah, I just spoke to competitor about my RMA'd 6800xt. They only offered a refund so I called their sales team and they offered me Aorus Master that they have in stock but not on their site! bought it straight away even tho I'm after TUF OC.. 890 quid is the regular price for it at the moment. It hurts.

Now onwards to cancel my TUF OC pre-order here

As a customer I am here to make sure OC are sweating every day about the loss of their reputation because that’s the only lever we have. Customers pressure retailers, retailers pressure suppliers.

And suppliers shrug their shoulders and say we can't make them any faster. Thats the gist of it. I sometimes wonder how this situation would be different if OC'ers weren't doing a queue system and were doing what pretty much all the other big UK retailers are doing of just taking a few hundred orders on launch day and then selling cards as and when they get a small amount of stock. You'd currently have the thousands of people here in the paid queue out there jumping on the small amount of cards that sporadically become available. It would be even harder to get a card than it already is.

As ever the bottom line with this is get a refund from OC'ers and try your luck with the stock update sites or stay in the queue and try and be patient, frustrating as I know it is. All else is just shouting into the void. I've got my reasons for wanting to stay in the queue. If I wasn't working 9-5 and was sitting at home on my PC all day I would definitely cancel and try my luck elsewhere.

Dear santa,
This year I've been really good and my mum gave me a badge with a sticker of Thomas the tank engine.its blue.because I've been good can I have a 100+ shipment of auros master 3080?..and a dinosaur?
Yours sincerely,
Kevin hopkins (age 38)

I will thanks bro. I just need refunds to start coming in as in my hunt for RTX I bought it 3 times so balance on credit card looks a little high to me so I need to start eating away from it before interests are incurred.
no worries buddy. I know, I'm on the same boat as you. I bought 3070 FE, 6800xt, 3080 aorus master and still got pre-order here for TUF OC..

eh tomorow I'll start my refunds galore

good luck, hope they will sort that out for you!

I was thinking that i should not buy a card right now, prices are really high and is not worth it. Why not buying a nice 2080 super? Well, it looks like is impossible to do that as well. The problem is that I dont have a graphic card, one of my friend lend me his old 1060. What is a good alternative? I want to play on a 4k monitor :(

no worries buddy. I know, I'm on the same boat as you. I bought 3070 FE, 6800xt, 3080 aorus master and still got pre-order here for TUF OC..

eh tomorow I'll start my refunds galore

good luck, hope they will sort that out for you!
Hahha nice one. Hope you will get refunds sorted soon. Which one you decided to keep? All good choices. It is a difficult one.

I was thinking that i should not buy a card right now, prices are really high and is not worth it. Why not buying a nice 2080 super? Well, it looks like is impossible to do that as well. The problem is that I dont have a graphic card, one of my friend lend me his old 1060. What is a good alternative? I want to play on a 4k monitor :(
why not wait for 3060ti? same performance and much cheaper?

MSI Ventus 3x OC
13th since the 13th of November. Competitor has already had 2 deliveries and OcUK nothing. I'm getting frustrated as I have limited time use of my current card (borrowed from bro since he's studying abroad, but coming back for Christmas in 2 weeks...). Also Cyberpunk in 10 days...

MSI Ventus 3x OC
13th since the 13th of November. Competitor has already had 2 deliveries and OcUK nothing. I'm getting frustrated as I have limited time use of my current card (borrowed from bro since he's studying abroad, but coming back for Christmas in 2 weeks...). Also Cyberpunk in 10 days...
you've got limited amount of time to finish the game then

Back
Top Bottom