• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Simply it comes down to "Need" over "Want" formula. Do you need it for your rig? If NO then does your "Want" for the card value £130? No one can tell you not to buy it as its your choice if you want for the GPU sooner rather than later and can afford it.

I really wanted to experience Cyberpunk with RTX on release so I bought a 3070, even though I have a 3080 on order. i will most likely sell my 3070 once my 3080 arrives, rather than cancelling my 3080 order now. Some people will think thats crazy, but its my choice as I am very looking forward to playing Cyberpunk and experiencing its visuals.

Thanks for the input. I have been without a GPU for about 2 months now as my 780ti dead after 6 years of faithful service. Using integrated graphics and playing old retro games has kept me sane, but I suppose it is more of a need/really really want.

However, I will be keeping both orders open until one of them arrives.

Associate
There is something odd about delivery schedule for vision. Competitor was supposed to have visions in stock last week but now it is delayed and today when I checked it is not even showing as coming in stock....
Yeah I spoke to them to ask if I could order a vision as they have no pre orders for it but are receiving stock - Fat nope unfortunately :( I don't expect to see it until Feb to be honest with you

Associate
script>
K8fhqZg.png

Last edited:
Associate
Went down 50 on Friday for 3080 Gaming X Trio, went from 136 to 86 so hopefully we get large shipment in soon, not sure if 50 people cancelled or they got some in and didn't tell us.

Associate
Ordered at 15:19 here and in the 50's in the queue. An update would be appreciated.

I'm just slightly ahead, 15:17 and 42nd. Hope we both get them shortly with a large drop!

Looking at competitor tables, they havent had any Ventus 3080's since the 11th either and they are due some this week. So.. keeping my fingers crossed that we could be in luck!

Associate
Currently in position 200+ for an Msi trio. Placed an order for a ventus at a competitor's site today as soon as it went live. If it isn't cancelled, I'll be refunding my order with Overclockers. Will have saved £80 and what will probably be weeks more of waiting. Good luck to everyone currently waiting for a card. Won't be shopping here ever again.

Associate
Nevermind, the anguish continues. I know it was too good to be true. Received a despatch email last night that I would get my card today and they STILL managed to screw it up and I'm getting my card tomorrow instead now. This is astonishing.

Man of Honour
Nevermind, the anguish continues. I know it was too good to be true. Received a despatch email last night that I would get my card today and they STILL managed to screw it up and I'm getting my card tomorrow instead now. This is astonishing.
It's in the email, if you get a dispatch after 7pm it's shipped the next day, it's the night shift working overtime to get orders out!

Associate
Finally woke up to the long awaited ‘Your order has been dispatched’ email today!
What’s strange is there’s been no update on the forum regarding my make/model, last I saw what they was expecting them anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom