• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Is ASUS just not supplying any cards to anyone anymore?
The ramping up for November never happened and December has been worse than November, not a shot at the OC guys but do Asus not come back and say guys you will be getting shipments and we are now producing X a week and you will have your back orders clear by XXXX.
Im only asking as im getting massivly Pi$$3d off with Asus absolutly NO communications to anyone on anything

Associate
Thanks again OCUK

I had to lose a front case fan to fit this beast but its all up and runing... Good luck to everyone still waiting hope you get ya cards soon

WXR1sGT.jpg

MpMwBZF.jpg

@Ur round next Yeah, um, I think you've fitted your cpu cooler wrong. The compressor(on the cpu) has to be below the fan so air bubbles go up. Attach your fan to the roof of your case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbGomv195sk

@Ur round next

Spot the noob error! :D
Do I get a prize? @Space Monkey

Associate
Oh i am mate :D let me tell ya tho this is a nice card..For people who are waiting for this you wont be disappointed

Without the top layer of film on
Just need to sort the power cables out a bit better

Looks awesome dude, cable management isn't my forte so it looks neater than mine. Happy gaming.

Associate
kZCxd7P
Almost 12 weeks to the day it has finally arrived. Goodbye and good luck all!
Whats-App-Image-2020-12-15-at-14-32-27.jpg

Associate
Long time OCUK customer and never bothered to use the forums much until I got in the big queue for the 3080s. Just want to let the team know that I appreciate the transparency regarding stock and queue position - it sure as hell beats scrambling for a purchase elsewhere. Keep it up, I'm sure you are winning over many new customers this way.

Associate
I wish Overclockers would give updates for the stuff there is no updates for. Even if just to say there's no new information, at least then I don't need to go searching.

Why do I need to flick through 5 pages of Space Monkey's whatsapp message quality posts to see if there's any mention of an update (there hasn't been).

Where's the MSI? How come it's suddenly not expected this week when it was previously?

Associate
Long time OCUK customer and never bothered to use the forums much until I got in the big queue for the 3080s. Just want to let the team know that I appreciate the transparency regarding stock and queue position - it sure as hell beats scrambling for a purchase elsewhere. Keep it up, I'm sure you are winning over many new customers this way.

Yeah, I also wanna second that. Despite needing to get hooked up with a GFX card sooner, I'll be back (in six months) when things have calmed down?!

Associate
I wish Overclockers would give updates for the stuff there is no updates for. Even if just to say there's no new information, at least then I don't need to go searching.

Why do I need to flick through 5 pages of Space Monkey's whatsapp message quality posts to see if there's any mention of an update (there hasn't been).

Where's the MSI? How come it's suddenly not expected this week when it was previously?

There is another thread for that. Check the pinned ones. Just gives the updates and no posts allowed.

Back
Top Bottom