• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Man of Honour
Christ. It's like going in circles with you. Nevermind. I'll just keep waiting.
What are you on about, seriously, you've got a set mind and can't be bothered to listen to what you're being told!

No need to answer because it's going nowhere!

My answer was in relation to your comment about my posting in this thread, but you've obviously got an agenda :(

Associate
I remember when people said the Eagles don't exist. Now they do, but my zotac trinity does not. Why did i randomly click on this card and not some other one?

Associate
It's only ever going to be Gibbo or Scotti who have relevant info, everyone else will only ever be speculating. Why don't you just search their posts if reading a few pages back is such a hassle for you?

Why are people so against a suggestion towards providing more consumer friendly updates in here? Why should I need to go digging in peoples profiles?

Honestly? What is so hard about providing an update, even if it's "no update", on products that were expected but seemingly haven't arrived?

Associate
But if for whatever reason it's not being reported/updated it doesn't matter to this thread, as updates would be in the correct thread and this thread is free to be used for discussion, not updates ;)
Are you telling scottib that he can’t post updates on this thread?
The title of this thread says stock situation discussion to me it would sense to discuss updates on the stock situation on this thread?

What are you on about, seriously, you've got a set mind and can't be bothered to listen to what you're being told!

No need to answer because it's going nowhere!

My answer was in relation to your comment about my posting in this thread, but you've obviously got an agenda :(
you’re not the friendliest guy are you.

Associate
I was thinking the same about the strix a week ago

I swear I'm going to report you if you post one more time on this forum.

GET PLAYING WITH THAT GFX CARD NOW! xD

Gz on it and I'm genuinely grateful people pointed out the plastic. Even though I don't have mine, I certainly don't wish for other people to burn their cards out. Enjoy and Merry Xmas!

Associate
OcUK has been good to me and iv been good to them for over 10 years now..The shipment details they get they pass on to us in the offical thread, If said shipment is not forthcoming its not OcUK,s fault but that being said, They should have told you guys it didnt turn up on said day and expected soon?

Associate
but that dedicated thread says we are expecting X, and its all been ****** for the most part so I dont think you can take that stance with someone asking a valid question

Man of Honour
Are you telling scottib that he can’t post updates on this thread?
The title of this thread says stock situation discussion to me it would sense to discuss updates on the stock situation on this thread?

you’re not the friendliest guy are you.
First point, not all, I was accused of posting rubbish in this thread thus stopping the other poster from finding updates, so I don't know where you got you point from, just trying to cause an argument? ;)

Second point, being accused and rubbish coming my way for trying to help and also the poster then decided to report my post that was in reply to someone else, I'm not going to be their best mate, but far from being rude, again, stop trying to cause issues where you don't belong ;)

Thanks, much love, big hugs & kisses :)

Associate
First point, not all, I was accused of posting rubbish in this thread thus stopping the other poster from finding updates, so I don't know where you got you point from, just trying to cause an argument? ;)

Second point, being accused and rubbish coming my way for trying to help and also the poster then decided to report my post that was in reply to someone else, I'm not going to be their best mate, but far from being rude, again, stop trying to cause issues where you don't belong ;)

Thanks, much love, big hugs & kisses :)

You are literally no help at all, so don't at all say that you were trying to help. Especially with your cheeky little post sign offs that range from a little wink, to what you've just demonstrated. You think you're being subtle but you're not at all.

Associate
This is exactly my point. I wish they'd give an update even if it is "no new information on X product" in there, so I don't need to sift through this thread.

If there is no update then there is no update? Surely. Personally I would rather that the stock thread wasn't full of pointless "no update" entries.

Back
Top Bottom