• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Anyone know how do I put my pc specs on my profile like for example when someone comments something on here I can see their specs highlighted under their comments
Scroll up to the top of the page, and on the top right above the Search Bar, hover the mouse pointer over your username, then click Signature, input your PC specs and Save Changes :)

Last edited:
Associate
They have been telling you for months to try and get anything anywhere, best bet is FE drops just set up alerts and make sure you have your card on you at all times
I was able to grab a 3080ti FE from another retailer for 1k. I was on the queue for the 3080 strix non oc and gave up after 8 months of waiting being top 30

Associate
Hehe, I can't even read those specs in that red. Some even use blue on blue - even worse :)
I'm the same, but my glasses have a filter and the red text on blue background creates a halo around the text making it unreadable for me. If I remove my glasses and move closer to the screen so it's not a blurry mess it looks fine though, just my old age and too many years of staring at screens that's caused me to have a tint for my prescription

Associate
Paid 1.2k euros and got a good exchange rate so turned out to be £1010
As far as I'm aware if you're in the UK and you purchased the card from the EU then you'll have to pay VAT on the card when it enters the country. That's the Brexit effect for you. £202 + any handling fees the courier service charges for handling the paperwork

Associate
As far as I'm aware if you're in the UK and you purchased the card from the EU then you'll have to pay VAT on the card when it enters the country. That's the Brexit effect for you. £202 + any handling fees the courier service charges for handling the paperwork
Im from gibraltar but have an apartment in spain so i ship a lot there. Then i just cross it over into gibraltar after

Associate
Well, after 10 months finally cancelled after receiving an EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3080 yesterday. I was 56 in the ASUS TUF (Non-OC) queue. Appreciate the updates, patience & support @Gibbo

Back
Top Bottom