• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
To confirm I ordered almost a year ago and in position 400 ish and have never had any type of offer provided ? and stopped looking at the forums as every week was another week of dissapointment. Anyone going to give ma another option ?
your only option is to upgrade thru gibbo's post or cancel, no more 3080's- tiny almost non existent numbers of lhr sku's - really suggest you webnote customer services and discuss your options?:eek:

Associate
I'm still in a 3080 queue (somewhere in the top 10 I think) and a legit non scalper customer but I can't call or really deal with a switch/cancel for another few weeks (I'm on a ship in the middle of the ocean with god awful Internet and worse phones) but do plan on having a proper look when I get home.

I assume the prices of 3080s are still double what the retail prices were this time last year. I haven't had much time to keep track recently.

I'll probably end up ditching since I refuse to pay double price for something that in all honesty is a luxury product when my 1070 still ticks along alright if not brilliantly with modern stuff.

But who knows. After 2 months offshore and suddenly loads of free time I may treat myself if there's something not obscenely overpriced. But I'm not to optimistic after the car crash the rest of the 3080 product launch/life cycle has been.

Associate
Thanks to everyone at OCUK, I had given up on the forums and didn't know I could get a next day 3080 TI as an upgrade ... its gorgeous !!!!! Thanks everyone

Associate
Wouldve been nice if those of us the the Gaming X Trio queue were offered the ability to upgrade to a 3080Ti or 3080 LHR rather than being forced to settle for a refund.

Glad to see youve updated the policy for everyone else though.

Caporegime
image.png

Associate
Hi everyone, sorry I’ve not really been keeping in the loop, but what exactly is going on because I am seeing people thinking about dropping out of the que when they are in top 10. I’m currently 166, I don’t mind waiting since I’ve already waited a year there’s not much point backing out now. So if it’s possible could anyone please briefly fill me in on what’s going on, I’d appreciate it a lot. :)

Soldato
Hi everyone, sorry I’ve not really been keeping in the loop, but what exactly is going on because I am seeing people thinking about dropping out of the que when they are in top 10. I’m currently 166, I don’t mind waiting since I’ve already waited a year there’s not much point backing out now. So if it’s possible could anyone please briefly fill me in on what’s going on, I’d appreciate it a lot. :)
The cards that people ordered have now been discontinued and replaced by LHR versions which cost double the price so retailers are using it as an excuse to not forfil these orders yet you can ask to be changed to one of the LHR cards but it will cost extra.

Associate
The cards that people ordered have now been discontinued and replaced by LHR versions which cost double the price so retailers are using it as an excuse to not forfil these orders yet you can ask to be changed to one of the LHR cards but it will cost extra.
Where can I find out how much extra they are asking for?

Soldato
Where can I find out how much extra they are asking for?
Please feel free to contact us as it’s pretty much open book now as we won’t be getting any more 3080’s customers need to contact us to get a refund or change to another produxt, the GPU update thread has a list of alternative products to choose from of which we still have many left particular 3060Ti as we’re keeping online prices very high so people with back orders can get a deal.

Associate
Hi I’ve been reading through and am starting to get worried I’ve been in the queue for almost a year now I’m 167. and what what I’ve seen there is no point in staying if I’m not going to get the card that I’ve payed for already and to be asked to change for the LHR version that I can’t afford what can I do

OcUK Staff
Hi I’ve been reading through and am starting to get worried I’ve been in the queue for almost a year now I’m 167. and what what I’ve seen there is no point in staying if I’m not going to get the card that I’ve payed for already and to be asked to change for the LHR version that I can’t afford what can I do

Request a refund as adviced or change to a card that is more similar priced.

3080 is now EOL as previously adviced, so people need to get in touch and either request a refund or swap / upgrade to another product.

Associate
Request a refund as adviced or change to a card that is more similar priced.

3080 is now EOL as previously adviced, so people need to get in touch and either request a refund or swap / upgrade to another product.

what cards are there that i can swap too im not planning on paying any more that what ive already payed

Back
Top Bottom