• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Permabanned
I'm still in a 3080 queue (somewhere in the top 10 I think) and a legit non scalper customer but I can't call or really deal with a switch/cancel for another few weeks (I'm on a ship in the middle of the ocean with god awful Internet and worse phones) but do plan on having a proper look when I get home.

I assume the prices of 3080s are still double what the retail prices were this time last year. I haven't had much time to keep track recently.

I'll probably end up ditching since I refuse to pay double price for something that in all honesty is a luxury product when my 1070 still ticks along alright if not brilliantly with modern stuff.

But who knows. After 2 months offshore and suddenly loads of free time I may treat myself if there's something not obscenely overpriced. But I'm not to optimistic after the car crash the rest of the 3080 product launch/life cycle has been.

So ocuk are still honouring launch 3080s ?

Associate
So do I understand correctly that Overclockers will not just be using the LHR version to clear the waiting list? Even though it is basically exactly the same card as far as gamers are concerned

Associate
So do I understand correctly that Overclockers will not just be using the LHR version to clear the waiting list? Even though it is basically exactly the same card as far as gamers are concerned
That is correct it’s because the LHR version is almost double the price so there is only loss for ocuk

Associate
I get all that. But they took money, promised a product and are now effectively refusing to provide it. I am pretty sure that's a breach of some consumer laws

Associate
I get all that. But they took money, promised a product and are now effectively refusing to provide it. I am pretty sure that's a breach of some consumer laws
It would be if they where just cancelling orders but it’s because the card has been discontinued and replaced with the LHR version yes it sucks and has made people angry but can’t do anything about it

Back
Top Bottom