• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
150 boxes will fit in one shipping container, right? If you think that they will get 20 containers in 3 months, think twice bro.
OCUK doesn't get product shipped in container loads other than Chairs and Cases, everything else is shipped DHL. 150 Gpu boxes will probably take up a couple of pallets maybe three, but theres over £100k in retail value in 150 cards which kind of changes things.

Associate
OCUK doesn't get product shipped in container loads other than Chairs and Cases, everything else is shipped DHL. 150 Gpu boxes will probably take up a couple of pallets maybe three, but theres over £100k in retail value in 150 cards which kind of changes things.
Then ocuk are actually worse of compared to competitors rip

Associate
Get about 10 pallets in a 20 foot container, double for 40 (obviously). Think we’d worked out that you can get 50 or so cards to a pallet, so more like 500/1000 cards per container.
Depends on height of the stack on a pallet, we stack boxes pretty much the same diameters as average gpu boxes and you can easily get 100 per pallet if stacked correctly

Associate
3000 ? Are you sure? 40ft container has 56 cbm, one box with gpu has 0.288m^3 , would 300 not be max, assuming one box is 320cm long , 30cm high and wide.
You might want to redo the math on that one! A GPU box being a third of a cubic metre? It's .000288 I think you missed that it's .32 x.03 x.03

Associate
So definitly not 3000 like other user suggested?
All depends how high you want to stack your pallet, but given the value (not sure what production costs are exactly but guess that 50 cards = £20-25k, retail value £37.5k) you wouldn’t want to do anything risky. If you went 5 tier instead of 3 you could get 800/1600 maybe? Very rough guesses by the way. Definitely not 3000 though (unless I’ve gone very wrong somewhere!!)

Associate
Associate
I've come into conclusion. When it comes to buying pc parts i'll most likely to buy here in OC'uk but when it comes to product launches/pre-orders i'll go with competitors. That's it.

Associate
You are right !!! Thanks.
Zg1TDnA
this is how big a 40ft container is you can easily fit 3000 inside full to the brim without pallets, you can fit 1500 portable cleaning machines inside without pallets and they are triple the dimensions of the average gpu box, but on pallets of course you could scrape up to 20 pallets worth, which then again depends on the height they stack the gpus

Back
Top Bottom