• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Everyone waiting for the Aorus Xtreme 3080 - I've been thinking long and hard about it my current position at 168 that is, and have decided that if the 167 in front of me agree I'm happy to move to number 1 ..........

Obviously the first lot will be the very first cards they did, so probably wonky and shipped with very early BIOS - little niggly issues everywhere. I'm happy to take one for the team and make sure everyone else has a fully functional card........... :p;):D

Everyone waiting for the Aorus Xtreme 3080 - I've been thinking long and hard about it my current position at 168 that is, and have decided that if the 167 in front of me agree I'm happy to move to number 1 ..........

Obviously the first lot will be the very first cards they did, so probably wonky and shipped with very early BIOS - little niggly issues everywhere. I'm happy to take one for the team and make sure everyone else has a fully functional card........... :p;):D
Lol :D

Very generous of you there matey :P

Just asked about the watch dogs legion codes and I got this

"If the code is listed on your order we will email it over once shipped, if not then you wont get one as they oversold on the first day the 3080's went live"

Brilliant!

Hate to say this as long time OCUK customer, but suggest everyone way down the q looks elsewhere. I was 500+ for my launch day order for a TUF.
Used discord & distill, got a TUF OC elsewhere, delivered last Sat.

Does anyone know how to queue is looking for the VisionOC by any chance?

I'm 865 in line for the Eagle and have an unknown position in the Vision line because they haven't sent out positions yet, I have to cancel one of them lol

Does anyone know how to queue is looking for the VisionOC by any chance?

I'm 865 in line for the Eagle and have an unknown position in the Vision line because they haven't sent out positions yet, I have to cancel one of them lol
Best get in touch with the shop as they are also checking into people with multiple purchases to reduce scalping, so you'll likely get one cancelled if you don't sort it with them?

Lol :D

Very generous of you there matey :p

Why thank you, I thought so too! :p

If the ship heading over i.e. the one fully loaded with our cards gets stopped or boarded by Somali pirates - we could get the forums CS:GO gamers and 30 series customers to form our own seal team six!
All aorus customers in front of me are auto enrolled in operation human Shield! lol

Best get in touch with the shop as they are also checking into people with multiple purchases to reduce scalping, so you'll likely get one cancelled if you don't sort it with them?
Yes am currently emailing with them as we speak, support confirmed to me that the queue for the vision is shorter than the eagle, but not if MY position in the Vision queue would be better or worse than my position for the eagle lol

All this talk of Watchdogs - most likely by the time we get our 3080's, a new game will be bundled in with it. If you don't like/want that newly bundled game, sell the code on G2A and use the funds to buy Watchdogs :)

Remember guys....

"Overclockers UK is one of Nvidia’s biggest partners which guarantees they will always be one of the first to acquire stock in the UK."

lol!!

Small fish. Big ocean.

LOL I feel like if someone asked Nvidia if they knew about OCUK they'll prolly be like 'OCWho?'

The re-stocks are poor. Beyond a joke.

I've got multiple queue update emails. If you aren't getting them it's because your queue isnt moving.
While that is likely the case for him, there are several of us who haven't received their queue number even after the queue has moved. Like in my case (MSI Ventus - and yes I've called and sent webforms and posted to customer support, no help received). So there's always that chance.

Yes am currently emailing with them as we speak, support confirmed to me that the queue for the vision is shorter than the eagle, but not if MY position in the Vision queue would be better or worse than my position for the eagle lol
I've seen Visions being shipped, make of that what you will, but that's where I would be buying if I wanted a 3080

I've just posted a new thread asking for an official position whether OCUK will allow two orders one for RTX3080 and another for RTX3070 which might arrive sooner. Current position of course is that you can't have two RTX3080 orders, the other is atm unclear.

All this talk of Watchdogs - most likely by the time we get our 3080's, a new game will be bundled in with it. If you don't like/want that newly bundled game, sell the code on G2A and use the funds to buy Watchdogs :)
You can't sell the code unless the person buying it has a 3000 series card installed...Codes are redeemed through Geforce experience with card installed and the person buying probably has the game from buying the card anyways?!

Back
Top Bottom