• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

When the new AMD card is announced, how is OC going to deal with the thousands of pre order refunds? They won't be able to and will be overwhelmed. Best get your money back asap guys before the launch of the new Radeon card as you will be waiting a week, if not a few, to get your money back.

Haha, nice try :)

Problem about that quote people seem to forget is Nvidia is not the board manufactures they aint Palit, Asus, Gigabyte etc. OC claim to be Nvidia's biggest partner but they aint the board manfactures biggest partner been besties with Nvidia wont get stock from elsewhere any faster and wont be "first to acquire stock".

According to NVIDIA's website they aren't a partner full stop, let alone being the biggest in the UK.

The thing that sucks is I kinda need to stick with Nvidia as I want to be able to use the CUDA API for programming projects, so Radeon is just not even an option for me. Currently have a new machine being built with no CPU or GPU. TUF OC 145 RIP :(

Imagine in 10 years time when this thread grows to over 500,000 pages.

OCUK wouldve just taken receipt of an OK amount of ASUS TUF Cards and my position has finally reduced from 24 to 23

Yes im waiting for real test amd and compare with 3080 and f gsync :) if radeon will be 5% worst no problem for me cancel order and buy rdna2 and play cyberpunk

Im gunna get cold war beta, I mean luckily ive still got my 2070S so im sorted either way. But it would be nice to be able to do it on the GPU. We can hope, im 73 in non-oc so with any luck I will get my card.

The answers are copy and paste.
A personal touch would be good.

ouch - this situation is going to be very harmful for OC down the road. I for one will not use them again and i have bought a lot of stuff from them previoulsy. others are also likely to take the same stance and may well be put off from ordering again from them . I wonder if Caseking the owners know whats going on with the damage to OC's reputation.

Everyday i go to youtube for reviews, news, etc and i end up with overclokers ads that begins with: "today is the day ..." then i come here and no, today is not the day....im starting to think youtube or oc knows and want me to suffer >.<
200 queue for strix oc not thinking ill have it before december , im not bothered about christmas...the day before the 3080 super gets announced ill receive the card so i cant cancel ... wait to see

edit ; i ordered a case from them , im still having full thoughts their doing their best but the wait its getting long :P

Not true at all.

The moderators are in discussion with the shop in the background. We also continue nudging key individuals via WhatsApp!

Unfortunately, I’m not in a position to outline what their plans are going forward but they do see the frustration and are working hard in the background.

I’m waiting for a 3090 personally and haven’t had a queue update email as I ordered late, so I’ve got a vested interested ... but trust me when I say this has gone to the highest level within the business.

Thanks for your response EVH, but as you can see reading this thread, its as good as ignored. Communication is always key.

ouch - this situation is going to be very harmful for OC down the road. I for one will not use them again and i have bought a lot of stuff from them previoulsy. others are also likely to take the same stance and may well be put off from ordering again from them . I wonder if Caseking the owners know whats going on with the damage to OC's reputation.

Caseking are not doing pre-orders.

When I preordered I had windows open for ocuk and for the other store also. I got through to the basket of the other place first for a TUF NON OC. About an hour before. I didn’t go ahead with it and waited for ocuk to finally load.
I have spend probably around £7000 on ocuk since around 2010 so I wanted to give them my business and I trusted them when they said they would be the priority for stock.
I know the lack of stock is not their fault at all and we can’t get updates that are non existent but looking at those copy/paste replies and the fact I’m starting to think they don’t care at all anymore is putting me off ever using them again.
I wish I had just went with my preorder from the other place.
The fact they are still taking preorders too is a joke.

Right, I'm out. Cancelled my Eagle 2080 at position 56 in the queue.
Overclockers is incompetent and worthless, the communication has been absolutely shocking. I am never, ever buying from them again, and if they go out of business then nothing of value will have been lost.

Back
Top Bottom