• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Sure we can make educated guesses and some are probably on the money. It kind of defeats any policy of not disclosing numbers by OC though

Apologies, I should have been clearer. I meant that we can infer info from one of OC's competitors based on their table.

OC's [lack of] information has been attrocious.

Associate
Said it before, but I think 95% of people waiting for good news on a day by day basis rather than by a week by week or month by month one are gonna tortue themselves with the ultimate watched pot. I've resigned myself to possibly not getting it this year now, especially as Eagles seem to have forgotten how to fly!

Soldato
Said it before, but I think 95% of people waiting for good news on a day by day basis rather than by a week by week or month by month one are gonna tortue themselves with the ultimate watched pot. I've resigned myself to possibly not getting it this year now, especially as Eagles seem to have forgotten how to fly!

Yeah, I agree. It'll be great if I get one this year, but I won't be surprised if I don't. However, these threads are a good read regardless!

Associate

Stockholm syndrome is real here.

Associate
Anyone have any baseless rumour or speculation on Gigabyte Eagle cards? I'm pretty high up the queue, but there don't seem to have been any shipped yet at all.

Associate
Anyone have any baseless rumour or speculation on Gigabyte Eagle cards? I'm pretty high up the queue, but there don't seem to have been any shipped yet at all.
there's quite a few tbh. bottom line is nothing will change for at least a couple of weeks on them (This is from gigabytes rep himself)

Back
Top Bottom