• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Permabanned
Still OCUK preorder is best option to actually get 3080 the card. With this xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Even people with no lifes like few of us here cant buy it while sitting eevery day on F5 button.

Associate
Attention all TUF OC 3080 people before 310 Q# , Keep pressing F5....use reddit....check out all other avenues and grab yourselves an FE as fast as you can please...I might get mine in a month :)

Associate
Still shaking like a leaf!!! 3 days of not moving from my PC has paid off...3080 FE in the bag.
Will be cancelling MSI Trio 600 in the queue tomorrow, as I still don't believe it's true.
Best of luck guys

Associate
Do you want a 3090 FE instead? ;)
Sure, I'll swap you. Right now, for £739, I have an email saying I might get an Eagle OC one day before I die, and an additional two emails confirming that I definitely won't get it any time soon. Will gladly swap for a 3090 FE :)

Associate
Is there any thread where we can see the number of orders/preorders for each 3080 type?

It would be useful for those who don't care much about what brand to get, as long as they can get one.

The point is to go for the ones with less demand in orders.

Back
Top Bottom