• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

1288 in the que for the TUF non OC version. Really hope there are more cancelations due to people going for AMD cards following their launch, or even the 3070.

If i can get this sometime early - mid November that would be perfect

Yup I'm queue position no.4 your in position 7 from yesterday, I expect we will these in time for watch dogs ! Expect that queue to grow somewhat over the next day

Swiftly jumped back on the OC bandwagon with the PNY about 10 minutes ago after seeing your queue positions. Wonder how much further back i am

Swiftly jumped back on the OC bandwagon with the PNY about 10 minutes ago after seeing your queue positions. Wonder how much further back i am

Same. Hoping that even though it's a smaller company (I assume?), that a delivery of at least ten will materialise soon. Seems more likely than 1000 TUF's or 100 KFA2's.

Don’t forget, if buyers receive emails quoting them 800+ then they may cancel...

More cancellations = more stock = less wait.

I’m not saying those 800+ in a queue won’t have a bit of a wait, but I’d expect numbers to drop by this time next week purely through cancellations etc.

+1 For this. I was also going to mention something in a very similar vein.

So with that info in mind if anyone wants to kindly cancel there order of the MSI Ventus to bump me up in the que that would be great.

HOLLA !!!
b82f8e5d82c1f5c64e964aee12560976

Epic fail

Eventually this is what the thread will turn into. Gibbo not managing to update the stock thread, leading to people realising that their queue number is very much pointless without any other information.

I do agree though.

The email will come to you weekly informing you of queue position
You don't need to look for his updates now

I mean, if they follow through on the "updates when the queue updates" thing then we won't need the thread to be updated. But I have to assume it's not nicely automated, so... yeah. However, yay, actual queue information! Thanks, OCUK Staff! (and now you'll have the system for straight away next time, double awesome!)

Gigabyte Eagle Ordered 17th at 15:19 - 368 in the queue. If i had ordered 5 minutes earlier i would have been 127 places higher according to other people queue position/order time. I regret trying to go for an FE first now.

Back
Top Bottom