• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

If I was to guess they were focusing on the que system first to sustain fires, then shortly we should see updates on the shipments.

@EVH Did hint about more info coming Monday as well. :D
Well, don’t take my word for it but things have started moving so Monday “feels” right :)

Associate
Yeah, maybe I'm misreading the situation and I'm pretty chilled, but now there's a queue and we see it going down it'll give us the personal reassurance we were perhaps missing. First email was always going to be a touch upsetting for some but hopefully the second and third will be quite revealing and potentially very positive. Especially as shipments go out and cancellations inevitably occur.

Associate
Anyone who has worked in computer retail know how the ordering works?

E.G does OCUK request xx amount of units from MSI, EVGA etc and then they fulfil that request?

Or is there many more steps in the logistics of it.

Mostly just curious how it all works. Or if it is as boring as the above I stated.

Associate
where my single-digit gang at anyway?

unknown.png

The number 3 looks photoshopped, look at the pixels, the count is low, also the colour seem way off too, to notice the difference u will need a 3080.

Back
Top Bottom