• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
At least that 2070 will run games well enough in the mean time! A friend of mine is stuck with his 960 still, poor guy
Yeah, could be significantly worse. It's one of the reasons I'm feeling fairly zen about it. If I had sold it and gone back to my dusty old 1050ti I'd probably be looking for something to smash up though.

Associate
Heard somewhere ~35 days. Google says:
> The time it can take for a container to reach the UK can be from about 20 days (from Mumbai, India) to around 35-40 days (from Beijing in Northern China). Typically, transit times when importing from Asia to the UK will be between 25 and 30 days.
Most will use Airfreight. I know ASUS is using DHL AIR Freight. They said on Facebook.

Associate
I think OC knows it's going to be getting 100s/1000s of cards in weekly soon, otherwise they'd of put a warning when ordering the cards. Other than just pre order.

Reckon we'll all have our cards in 2 months tops!

Associate
Aha imagine selling your queue position? Surely there must be a way to counter it etc. Like overclockers looking through online markets and seeing a screenshot of proof of purchase from them and get it taken down right? It's just ridiculous if you actually get people with ape mentality doing things like that:mad:

Back
Top Bottom