• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Position 1 for zotac trinity OC, ordered at 15:29. Have I just missed out on getting in a shipment I wonder?
faux outrage: but but but.... Date ordered: 17/09/2020 14:40:45

Guess it's down to when payment went through, and I know I didn't get that particular email until something like 2130 the same day.

Associate
Yeah I'm happy about this. If the TUF OC cards Gibbo said where coming in yesterday haven't been shipped yet. (I didn't see anyone saying in thread they got a shipped message) I could get mine sent out today. If not I should get next batch. I'm pleased.
Same here, me being 5th in queue... waiting for @Gibbo to tell if the TUF OC were sent or not...

Because, if they were sent, this queue number is generated AFTER the shipment...

Associate
ASUS TUF
Ordered 18th, 20:59

Queue position 1047.

Kinda what I expected, and about half the unofficial queue number. Hoping for 1-2 large shipments in near(ish) future, maybe some cancellations from others, and looking towards November. Might be optimistic but w/e.

Associate
Thank you for your pre-order for the EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card on order XXXXXX.

You are currently in queue position 18. Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position.

Order received 15:17 on 17th September.

Associate
Got my email. MSI Trio, 17/9, 21:39.

Queue position: 836. Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.....
Back to the FE lottery with this ad a backup, methinks.

Associate
im the 200 of the asus strix oc
i thought i was around 40s and that not many people would buy the most expensive one. a bit disappointed at the same time im glad i finally had the email
Also i just received the email but its dated the 29th O_o?

Associate
Same, im a big fan of palit but UK doesnt seem to be a big purchaser of palit. Better for us tho. With any luck the next shipment will be close to 100 cards coming in
When I phoned up a few days ago to get my order number they forgot to send they told me that they were getting in regular Palit stock and 50 had gone out that day.

Back
Top Bottom