• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
200620926d94363a89c04378d9a032d1.jpeg

Tul

Tul

Associate
As someone who just got their dispatch email (25th in queue) I thought I would write the following parting message.

To all my fellow RTX 3080 pre-orderers,

Thank you for keeping me from going mad and cancelling my order, thank you for the laughs, the tears and this unmissable thread.
You all deserve your cards, your high FPS and Ray-Tracing just as much as I.

I’ll be holding a whiskey up to you guys tomorrow evening when I’m hopefully playing Watch Dogs: Legion eating those sweet haribos.

It’s been great. Stay classy OC

Associate
6 asus TUF OC cards a week........ @ASUS GPU Support come on guys this has got to be some kind of joke?

Are the numbers gonna start getting bigger soon because if it stays like this i won't get my card till half way through next year!!

I not a impatient man but there is a line where its just becomes daft

Is this a Samsung 8nm yield issue? Nvidia being a asshat? Throw me a bone guys for god sake lol

Associate
I'm guessing there's no non-OC Zotac cards
I swapped from another card to Zotac OC so that I wouldn't have to wait as long and mine has shipped today :) I was position 1 on the queue so no idea how many they got in.

Sorry didn't read that properly, don't know about non-OC. A competitor is getting them in from the 14th I think so perhaps you won't have long to wait.

Associate
I'm afraid that OCUK's T&Cs of sale explicitly state that you do NOT have a contract with OCUK until the item is ready to be shipped and nvidia's T&Cs state that the promotional offer is valid "while supplies last". I suspect OCUK is pleading with nvidia to enable them to honour all promotional offers they made within the first few hours of trading 3080 cards. It is within nvidia's power to do this. I'm curious to see how nvidia will respond.

Doesn't really matter what their T&Cs say, they constitute an unfair contract as the buyer has no ability to negotiate the terms.

Associate
As someone who just got their dispatch email (25th in queue) I thought I would write the following parting message.

To all my fellow RTX 3080 pre-orderers,

Thank you for keeping me from going mad and cancelling my order, thank you for the laughs, the tears and this unmissable thread.
You all deserve your cards, your high FPS and Ray-Tracing just as much as I.

I’ll be holding a whiskey up to you guys tomorrow evening when I’m hopefully playing Watch Dogs: Legion eating those sweet haribos.

It’s been great. Stay classy OC
Gratz m8 enjoy

Associate
Associate
Everyone is talking about queue numbers, how do you know where you are in the queue? I ordered 18.09.20 as soon as the option to pre order come on. Called to ask for my queue number and been told this information is not know. Ordered Palit so assuming I must be pretty decently placed in the queue. Had no email with a queue number though...OCUK happy to take my cash but why no update on queue number like everybody else?

Back
Top Bottom