• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
You and me both. I am starting to suspect that even with more than 800 orders for that brand at unnamed main competitor outstanding that there’s a chance I could get one from there, after they’ve cleared them all, than I will get one from here at queue position 71. It’s insane.

Agree mate. I've had two EVGA cards and would love the FTW3 Ultra that I've ordered, and with a decent shipment I'll get it (queue postition 14). But I have zero confidence in OcUK supplying it this year.

Associate
Have people who ordered a strix oc had their queue updates from Friday?

I did get one earlier in the week when they had a few cards arrive so maybe we don’t get one on a Friday if we’ve already had one earlier in the week?

I’m always just curious I suppose to see if anyone has cancelled

I didn't get one for the TUF OC either... seems like what gibbo said was made up lol

Also an update to our queuing email system.
An update on queue position is sent after each delivery of that particular SKU.
We shall also send an email every Friday for all SKU queue positions to keep customers informed of their position.

Don
I've just cleaned up the last couple of pages. Can I remind you of the following:

You are not 12 (I am assuming you aren't if you have the money for a new GPU)
This is not a school playground
Offering to fight people will get you banned very quickly

Associate
ok.. this is getting ridiculous now! @Gibbo said end of the week............ gigabyte/aorus tweeted 2 weeks ago the cards were on the way.....

@GIGA-Man

SERIOUSLY... what is going on? Been 2nd in que from 17th... for EAGLE OC 3080... 6 weeks after an order. and weeks after being told they are due......

I feel mislead.. seeing as the original order stated 23rd sep for due stock.....

Hope you can understand my frustrations as a first time customer.....

Associate
I've just cleaned up the last couple of pages. Can I remind you of the following:

You are not 12 (I am assuming you aren't if you have the money for a new GPU)
This is not a school playground
Offering to fight people will get you banned very quickly

1v1 me m8 KEKW

Associate
How many are in the queue for the Asus tuf 3080 non oc? I've just purchased, can tell I'll be waiting a while from comments in here but just wondering how many people are ahead of me before I receive any "queue" email.

Associate
How many are in the queue for the Asus tuf 3080 non oc? I've just purchased, can tell I'll be waiting a while from comments in here but just wondering how many people are ahead of me before I receive any "queue" email.
Would have been better going for the oc version mate, more being made, I believe both oc and non oc reached their 1000s, I think, I could be wrong as following the eagle news more so

Associate
"Today we have received shipments from EVGA and GIGABYTE along with part of the expected MSI shipment. As these have only arrived late this afternoon we are still processing the stock so currently the outstanding pre-orders for these brands may not reflect the final number. We will be shipping these cards out to customers over the next 24 hours and will update the total outstanding pre-orders list on Monday. This also means that for now we will not be sending out updated queue positions for these shipments until Monday. "

This is from a competitor site, on their DAILY update.

Meanwhile we get a few vague comments about 'most' cards arriving, and any specific mention of EVGA blames the distributors.

I know posting this doesnt achieve anything... but I'd love to understand the real reason that the EVGA queue at OcUK hasn't moved.

I honestly have no idea what's happening with EVGA and Exertis. Customers have asked this question to Jacob on Twitter and all he can say is that EVGA will be supplying Exertis and several other Etailers but did not offer an ETA. I'm position 15 for an XC3 Gaming and I personally can't see me receiving it in 2020.

Edit: Jacob is actively dodging questions about EU supply.

Back
Top Bottom