• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I've caved...

Got a 3090 FE coming this Thursday.

Currently 4th in the queue for Strix OC but, honestly no idea when it'll come...

Can't wait to be free of checking in for updates or following threads online for stock alerts!

Associate
Did they? That would be interesting if true. Air freight is a nightmare right now, speaking as someone who works for a company that regularly ships hardware from Asia.

Yeah, can't remember where I saw it though. On their facebook page a post from the beginning of Oct states

"Delivery without detour
All available GPUs will be assembled and tested on our cards asap (up to 144 hours). Afterwards, the finished cards are delivered directly from the factory to the UK. So some stopovers are eliminated and we save valuable time."

Can't find reference to air freight though, so pinch of salt on that

Associate
Well just bagged myself a 3070 FE so that will do for now. TUF OC order will be cancelled when it gets here by the end of the week! Good luck everyone :)

Signing out.
Same here but I won't be cancelling my 3080 because I game at 4k so I really do want that but right now I have no GPU :(

Associate
Yeah, can't remember where I saw it though. On their facebook page a post from the beginning of Oct states

"Delivery without detour
All available GPUs will be assembled and tested on our cards asap (up to 144 hours). Afterwards, the finished cards are delivered directly from the factory to the UK. So some stopovers are eliminated and we save valuable time."

Can't find reference to air freight though, so pinch of salt on that

Cargo ships have stopovers, none go direct.

Associate
Has there been any update from gigabyte in a while? Was like 300ish in the queue for eagle oc last I checked. Just wondering if things started to pick up or not

Been zero updates for the Gigabyte Xtreme 3080 also. Although the queue dropped by 30 places last week so i guess some were delivered.

Associate
Been circa 1 place a week before that so to go from 93 to 63 says to me that some were shipped.
Some lower than me claimed to cancel too, the 6000 series launches tomorrow, no point having money tied up in a fairytale "The Never Ending Story", there was some talk of a very few like 3-4 landing but like anything no one would say anything officially.

Associate
Asus tuf non oc now has 1 less person in. Managed to nab a 3070 FE which is a steal at msrp and will do me until its easy to get a 3080.i was position 384.
Any idea how long refunds have been taking?

Back
Top Bottom