• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
**Asus Rog Strix RTX 3080 OC Queue Position Updates**
02/10/20 - 41
14/10/20 - 27
23/10/20 - 27
06/11/20 - 12
13/11/20 - 10
20/11/20 - 9
27/11/20 - 9
04/12/20 - 9

In 3 months they have received less than 32 cards as some of these were from cancelations. Just baffles me how OC cards are a ‘priority’ and hundreds of people ordered it, im sad to say that ive been waiting years for cyberpunk 2077 and now with no gpu i wont even be able to play it

Associate
Its funny looking back on this mess that people have managed to develop produce and ship a vacince for a world wide pamdemic quicker and than Nvidia ect ect have managed to develop produce and ship graphics cards What a joke :p:p:p

Associate
After have move only 7 places for Tuf oc, still +300 and see Asus have a delay in competitors websites I decided to cancel my pre-order and get the money back to my bank. I'm pretty sure that eventually I'll get a card sure overpriced before OCUK can deliver my order.

Associate
because MSI can't tell us. Psychic powers aren't really our forte

No need to be short with me, I had decided to build my first pc and made the mistake of using OC, spent the last of my budget on this gpu (£740) while I appreciate you actually stepping up to the plate to engage with disgruntled customers, and I appreciate you haven't got "physical powers" to know when stock is in but a bit of communication wouldn't go a miss I'm sick and tired of checking the 3080 thread to see no new posts, even if it's something like "no new updates from MSI or Asus latey, I think that's what everyones problem is with the lack of communication.
In hindsight I wish "physical powers" were my forte I certainly would have ordered from a competitor.

Associate
Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card.....

My position moved from 832 last week to 811 this week. That is 21 places. How many of those moves were because of cards and how many because of cancelations?

At this rate... it will take almost 39 weeks to get to the front of the que. I ordered 22nd Sept. That means I can't expect to receive a card until end of August 2021/start of September 2021.

Wtf??????
This week i just 12 positions up now in a list i am 598 but last week i have big jump 156 position up

Associate
Really can't fault OC'ers on the speed of my refund. Cancelled last night and all my money was refunded to my bank account this morning. The dilemma is do I just get get a 3070 now and maybe upgrade to a 3080 next year? It does seem like finding a 3070 isn't a problem the problem is finding a 3070 at around RRP.

Associate
Really can't fault OC'ers on the speed of my refund. Cancelled last night and all my money was refunded to my bank account this morning. The dilemma is do I just get get a 3070 now and maybe upgrade to a 3080 next year? It does seem like finding a 3070 isn't a problem the problem is finding a 3070 at around RRP.

How urgently do you need the upgrade?

Man of Honour
No need to be short with me, I had decided to build my first pc and made the mistake of using OC, spent the last of my budget on this gpu (£740) while I appreciate you actually stepping up to the plate to engage with disgruntled customers, and I appreciate you haven't got "physical powers" to know when stock is in but a bit of communication wouldn't go a miss I'm sick and tired of checking the 3080 thread to see no new posts, even if it's something like "no new updates from MSI or Asus latey, I think that's what everyones problem is with the lack of communication.
In hindsight I wish "physical powers" were my forte I certainly would have ordered from a competitor.

Its "psychic" ffs

Associate
KKvMcqc
finally woo

http://imgur.com/gallery/KKvMcqc

Associate
and just from what gibbo announced on the 24th

3080 TUF NONE OC - OK amount
3080 TUF OC - Large amount

did these turn up ? because the position changes kinda dont look like it ?

Back
Top Bottom